Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[WITHDRAWN] Leatherman Blades (s30v, 154cm, Skeletool, 420hc)

us Offline beavs1965

I have gone through the rest of the Leatherman Blades that I have from the collection, and here are the last of the ones that need cleaned. With a 6-month old baby at home, my time in the evenings and weekends is so limited as it is, that I am hoping someone wants to buy them for cheap, and clean them, and save some money, or even clean them and resell them or use them for trade bait.  I have listed some of the nicer ones in another post, but these are ones that need cleaned/sharpened/surface rust removed/etc.

I have included pictures of the s30v and Skeletool blades.  The 154cm and 420hc are in better condition than the Skeletool and s30v, so the pictures are kind of a worst-case-scenario.

All prices include shipping to CONUS - I would prefer not to ship this many blades internationally, so preference will go to members with a US Shipping Address

I am only looking to sell them in lots of 5 or 10 at this time.

s30v Blades = 10 for $50 or 5 for $28
Skeletool Blades = 10 for $45 or 5 for $25
154cm Blades = 10 for $40 or 5 for $22
420hc Blades = 10 for $35 or 5 for $20

The Skeletool ones include Plain Edge, Serrated Edge, and Satin Finish.

Bring these babies back to life......

PM me if you are interested in them.
$_56.jpg
* $_56.jpg (Filesize: 73.08 KB)
$_57.jpg
* $_57.jpg (Filesize: 79.18 KB)
$_58.jpg
* $_58.jpg (Filesize: 83.17 KB)
$_59.jpg
* $_59.jpg (Filesize: 102.1 KB)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 08:42:40 AM by zoidberg »

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Hmmm.. 3rd Skelly blade is really nice, but have no need for 5 blades (especialy with the shipping costs to here). A single blade can be sent as envelope.
If anyone pulls the trigger for a package, PM me I'd get shell out 5$ for one of the PEs.
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

us Offline hrvstmn31

I would ask you to hold some 154cm and s30v but I'm not 100% sure how much extra $ I'll have after bills.

us Offline beavs1965

I would ask you to hold some 154cm and s30v but I'm not 100% sure how much extra $ I'll have after bills.

I am in no rush so if you want to keep me posted, I am more than OK with that. Just let me know what you may want, and I can keep those aside. I dont mind at all. Just PM me if you'd like. Thanks

us Offline beavs1965

MOD - please mark as "WITHDRAWN".

Thanks!

au Offline bounding star

Re: [WITHDRAWN] Leatherman Blades (s30v, 154cm, Skeletool, 420hc)
Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 07:14:51 AM
Awwww, i was getting excited...

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21