Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Leatherman PST chronology project 186009

Global Moderator No Life Club Posts: 1,756
Re: Leatherman PST chronology project
« Reply #1020 on: May 07, 2018, 09:57:00 AM »
Good to see that not all PSTs reside in the US   ;)   :pok:
In fact here's the question ...  ???

Are the greatest  two PST collections (ie most extensive) in the world outside of the US ?    :pok:    :)
Hero Member Posts: 940
« Reply #1021 on: May 08, 2018, 12:01:30 PM »
Wow. I am actually lost for words.

Just wow... *picking up my jaw from the floor.. *
Newbie Posts: 9
« Reply #1022 on: June 16, 2018, 01:29:42 PM »
Here is one more PST variation. You might not have it yet in the chronology project.
There is a limited heritage PST and a limited PST collectors edition (500 pieces)...
Now I found the heritage PST with no printed Leatherman signature on the handle.
This tool was the first price in a game on the Leatherman Heritage tour through Europe...
Mr. Timothy S. Leatherman personally offers to sign this tool by engraving.
Those tools are marked with "Limited Edition", no serialnumber inside the handles, just the production code 0717...
It comes in the wooden collectors edition box, with leather sheath and metall coin. Also inside was a picture card of Tim, personally signed on the backside and a PST sticker marked "Limited Edition" but even there is no signature on the sticker handle...
A very good advertising campaign, and now kind of unique pieces...
Maybe someone has more information about this "rare" edition.
Thanks in advance!  :multi:
Sr. Member Posts: 416
« Reply #1024 on: June 16, 2018, 07:42:49 PM »
Now I found the heritage PST with no printed Leatherman signature on the handle.
Those tools are marked with "Limited Edition", no serialnumber inside the handles, just the production code 0717...
It comes in the wooden collectors edition box, with leather sheath and metall coin. Also inside was a picture card of Tim, personally signed on the backside and a PST sticker marked "Limited Edition" but even there is no signature on the sticker handle...

What price of this item?
« Reply #1025 on: June 16, 2018, 09:46:06 PM »

What price of this item?

It was for free.
I won it on a Heritage party in Germany, location was the Roadrunners Club Berlin.
It starts with a lottery on facebook. We won a trip to Berlin and the invitation to the 35th Anniversary Heritage Party. They gave us black Leatherman coins for free food and beverages.
My girlfriend also won a PST. We met Tim on that event. We had a great day!
2nd price at the game was a Leatherman backpack, 3rd price was a Leatherman wallet... Never saw this PST version before. Of course I have the heritage PST and the Collectors Edition, but this one I saw first time.
Sr. Member Posts: 416
« Reply #1026 on: June 16, 2018, 10:13:53 PM »
Congrats to you, Andreas and your girlfriend too  :)
I saw this version of Heritage PST maybe half year ago (in january) and all this time I am waiting when it's will be available for purchase.
So, I will wait further :(
Global Moderator Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... Posts: 43,803
« Reply #1027 on: June 17, 2018, 05:16:59 AM »
More great pics Andreas :like: :like:

« Reply #1028 on: June 17, 2018, 07:40:34 PM »
Congrats to you, Andreas and your girlfriend too  :)
I saw this version of Heritage PST maybe half year ago (in january) and all this time I am waiting when it's will be available for purchase.
So, I will wait further :(
Thank you, wowaboro... And good luck for your search.
I'm just wondering how many "new" PST are around...
All Heritage and Collectors Edition PST I found had the production code 0717 inside the handles. No one knows how many PSTs the Leatherman factory is able to manufacture in just one month... :-\
Maybe thats the point of calling it "Limited Edition" ???
10000 pieces? 20000 pieces? Less than 5000 pieces?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 07:44:30 PM by Andreas TTI »

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $56.99
PayPal Fees: $4.56
Net Balance: $52.43
Below Goal: $222.57
Site Currency: USD
19% 
June Donations

Community Links