Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[WITHDRAWN] Group of knives/multis. $70 shipped.

us Offline mrog

[WITHDRAWN] Group of knives/multis. $70 shipped.
on: July 03, 2015, 08:18:11 PM
Email AND Paypal - Christian.oguinn@gmail.com - Feel free to email me with questions or picture requests!

Selling these knives/multis as a group for $70 shipped USPS Priority 2 Day in the USA ONLY PLEASE. They're all like new or gently used a few times. The brown buck is the only one that includes a box.

Leatherman Juice S2. 1 tiny chip in the orange scales the camera couldn't pick up. Tools are all like new. The moving part of the scissors is a little wobbly until you start to engage them with your thumb. They cut paper and soft plastic perfect, but tend to struggle with hard plastic and cloth that is thicker than a shirt. I've asked Leatherman and they said it's normal. They said they'd be happy to swap the whole tool for the latest Juice S2 model. I don't like the new design of the scales so I declined, but you can basically buy this tool as a certificate for a brand new Juice S2 from LM.

Victorinox Alox Bantam. Gently used the blade a few times. Everything about this guy looks new except a tiny bit of wear on the edge of the blade. A minute on a sharpener and it will look mint.

Victorinox Alox Classic. Cut a bit of paper and candy wrappers with the scissors a few times. Everything looks and works like new.

Little black Buck. Dont know the model. Ducks Unlimited stamped on the blade. Made in USA. Unused, but has a a few tiny specks of discoloration on the back of the blade. Good detent. The blade is a little wobbly when in between closed and open, but once its fully opened it locks up solid with basically no play.

Little brown buck. Made in China. Slip Joint. Like new. Comes with original package!

Thanks for looking guys!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:52:23 AM by zoidberg »
"The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read."

es Offline alexTOOL

• No Life Club
 :oops: :oops: :oops:

For USA members this is a gift a that price!!!  :oops:

us Offline mrog

Price drop! $60 shipped now
"The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read."

us Offline mrog

ALL WITHDRAWN!