Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I'm..........trying to get a new car.

mc Offline Gerhard Gerber

• No Life Club
I'm..........trying to get a new car.
on: July 27, 2016, 04:57:45 PM
So as not to hijack another man's thread.......

For various reasons I won't bore you with it was difficult to sign up for 5 years of debt again.

Once that mental battle was won (using beer) I found out the manufacturer had fired the local dealer.
Following assurances that a new dealer was appointed and they fully intended to carry on doing business here, I ordered the car about two months ago.

I was fully aware there would be a wait, even more so because of the mess left by the previous dealer, and I needed time to find a buyer for my car as well.....

I applied for financing a month ago, and there were tentative delivery dates........

This past weekend I skipped a company sponsored hunting trip (  >:(  ) so I can collect my car on Friday.......

Monday I was thoroughly upset, only to be told the car is stuck at the border due to missing CO2 emission certificates. 

That particular border post is about 900km from here........only to be told this morning the car(s) never even left Johannesburg (South Africa)  :ahhh

Now I'm 100% convinced the new Environment Tax  that necessitated the emissions certificate  will be used by the raping pillaging fat-cat politicians to build their lap of luxury new parliament that had the whole country up in arms.........

........so at the moment I'm upset at everything.  :twak:

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Re: I'm..........trying to get a new car.
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 06:47:30 PM
Sorry to hear about the car troubles. I hope it is resolved soon.

But you left out the most important detail. What kind of car is it?
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

mc Offline Gerhard Gerber

• No Life Club
Re: I'm..........trying to get a new car.
Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 08:52:48 AM
Suzuki (Maruti) Gypsy......soft top.

Then I have to buy a welder, learn to weld and build a canopy........ :facepalm:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%