Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Pocket Clip Watch

gb Offline tosh

• No Life Club
Leatherman Pocket Clip Watch
on: March 04, 2017, 03:22:47 PM
Spotted this yesterday and decided to bid, won it for the starting price and expected it to arrive middle of next week, so posted in a seperate thread (what do we have on the way).

Well, it arrived this morning  :drool:

I love this!

I realised that leatherman is going the same way as Victorinox in that they stagnating. So I've turned my attention to vintage memorabilia hence the numerous recent retail shop displays I've been buying.

I know LM purists will turn their nose up as its not genuine LM, but I'm now steering towards Logo's and Trademark gifts.
image.jpeg
* image.jpeg (Filesize: 270.28 KB)
image.jpeg
* image.jpeg (Filesize: 366.27 KB)
image.jpeg
* image.jpeg (Filesize: 347.53 KB)
I don't claim to know it all, but what I do know is right.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Leatherman Pocket Clip Watch
Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 04:22:01 PM
Nice :cheers: My favorite watch was one that came with the Blast in a gift tin :tu: It was similar to this one but a little bit beefier looking, it had a red LED light and a tiny compass with a couple split rings that I took off :cheers: I have looked and looked for another but the only thing I have found recently is one for parts/not working (may need a battery) but the price is way higher than I want to pay for a broken watch :facepalm: I really don't want to take a chance on it just being the battery :ahhh

Anyways thanks for sharing :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD