Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Wanting Gerbers and SOGs...

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Wanting Gerbers and SOGs...
on: May 06, 2017, 07:59:18 PM
 :ahhh
posted in the EDC Swap shop but no luck, I'm basically looking for these...

Gerber Octane
Gerber Bullsrush
Gerber MP1
Gerber Crucial
Gerber Strata
Gerber Grappler
Gerber Balance
Gerber Recoil
Gerber Center Drive
SOG Poweraccess
SOG Powerplay
SOG Crosscut
SOG Crossgrip
Schrade LC6

I have many items from SAKs to MTs and folders to trade, but I won't say no to a nice price!   :salute:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Re: Wanting Gerbers and SOGs...
Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 08:05:40 PM
only those :)   ?
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 11:05:32 PM
I have the BG Strata (with the sheath, the light, and the firesteel), and a Grappler with sheath. I'd say "lightly used" condition. Ideally I'm looking for cash, I'm thinking around £65 inc delivery for the pair, but I need to look closer at the tools first. If you're interested in a well used Balance (scuffed up scales, but totally functional toolset), I'd probably chuck that in for an extra £15. I do have a LC6 with sheath too, but I'm not 100% convinced I want to part with it...  :ahhh.

Send me a PM if you're interested, and I'll sort you some piccies out of whichever you want to see.

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 02:02:14 PM
I have the BG Strata (with the sheath, the light, and the firesteel), and a Grappler with sheath. I'd say "lightly used" condition. Ideally I'm looking for cash, I'm thinking around £65 inc delivery for the pair, but I need to look closer at the tools first. If you're interested in a well used Balance (scuffed up scales, but totally functional toolset), I'd probably chuck that in for an extra £15. I do have a LC6 with sheath too, but I'm not 100% convinced I want to part with it...  :ahhh.

Send me a PM if you're interested, and I'll sort you some piccies out of whichever you want to see.

thanks a lot for your offer, but I'm trying to trade more than buy or invest more money in this hobby. I want to try out more different tools but I'm also trying to get rid of those I do not cherish that much.
If in the end I can't trade a thing then I'll consider spending more $, but I can wait.

Thanks again, tho!  :salute:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%