Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[CLOSED] SAKs, Leatherman and a Spyderco for sale.

Roc · 46 · 1555

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: SAKs, Leatherman and a Spyderco for sale.
Reply #30 on: June 07, 2017, 03:10:03 AM
For the record, I have two PST II's listed.  And I wasn't trying to compete, I only jumped in because you said CONUS only.  If you are opening it up to International sales then I absolutely apologize for stepping on your thread.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: June 07, 2017, 03:23:54 AM
For the record, I have two PST II's listed.  And I wasn't trying to compete, I only jumped in because you said CONUS only.  If you are opening it up to International sales then I absolutely apologize for stepping on your thread.

Def
I know of the store. I've ordered items from it. I just didn't think that we had to compete with it in the for sale thread. Maybe I missed something.

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: June 07, 2017, 04:03:09 AM
All items pulled at this time. Thanks everyone for your interest.  :cheers:

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: June 07, 2017, 04:10:58 AM
Mods please close. Thank you.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #34 on: June 07, 2017, 04:11:18 AM
Now I feel like I've missed something.   :think:   :think:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #35 on: June 07, 2017, 12:55:42 PM

Def
I know of the store. I've ordered items from it. I just didn't think that we had to compete with it in the for sale thread. Maybe I missed something.

No competition... and I posted the link for someone who wanted something that you weren't willing to send to them.

There's no competition, at least not on my end.  I was just trying to help out another member.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: June 07, 2017, 01:17:16 PM

Def

No competition... and I posted the link for someone who wanted something that you weren't willing to send to them.

There's no competition, at least not on my end.  I was just trying to help out another member.

Def
I understand. I just think that could have been taken care of in a pm. No harm done. Just not sure what the rules are in the sales thread anymore. Does this mean anyone can post their items in anyone's FS thread? Could get a bit messy.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #37 on: June 07, 2017, 01:49:45 PM
I really don't want anything to change, and you are absolutely right that people shouldn't step on other people's threads.  That's why I hid the link in a smiley, so it didn't seem obvious.  I figured it wasn't likely anyone would notice anyway. 

At any rate, as I said, it was in poor taste and I apologize.  I had no desire to negatively affect your thread or sale, I just wanted to help out someone who was looking for a PST II.

Def

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: June 07, 2017, 11:50:36 PM
I really don't want anything to change, and you are absolutely right that people shouldn't step on other people's threads.  That's why I hid the link in a smiley, so it didn't seem obvious.  I figured it wasn't likely anyone would notice anyway. 

At any rate, as I said, it was in poor taste and I apologize.  I had no desire to negatively affect your thread or sale, I just wanted to help out someone who was looking for a PST II.

Def
No harm done. I appreciate that this forum exists at all. It's my safe space.  :D  I've received a pm from another member who told me about his overseas transaction and that's what changed my mind to open it to everyone. I've sold to you in the past and that was trouble free. A bit pricey in my opinion, but it is what it is. I thought of this before opening it up. It does get me down when I see a deal that is U.K. only. My items will be up for grabs by anyone in the future. Thanks for all you and the Mods do around here and for maintaining civil conversation.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #39 on: June 08, 2017, 04:37:39 AM
Anytime man- it's what we do best!   :tu:

Def

us Offline sonarsessions

Reply #40 on: June 09, 2017, 06:20:03 PM
Unloading some of my lesser carried tools. All are in used, but not abused condition. Most wear is on the outside.
PayPal only. Prices include shipping conus, international will cost more. Pics can be posted on request. Thanks for looking!

Spyderco dragonfly 2 black FRN - $35

Hey there - I'd be interested in the Dragonfly 2 if you are still interested in selling it :)

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #41 on: June 09, 2017, 06:37:46 PM
Unloading some of my lesser carried tools. All are in used, but not abused condition. Most wear is on the outside.
PayPal only. Prices include shipping conus, international will cost more. Pics can be posted on request. Thanks for looking!

Spyderco dragonfly 2 black FRN - $35

Hey there - I'd be interested in the Dragonfly 2 if you are still interested in selling it :)
Sure. I'm gonna be out of town this weekend, so the soonest I can get it in the mail would me Monday after work.

us Offline sonarsessions

Reply #42 on: June 11, 2017, 01:52:09 AM
Sounds good. Where can I send the PayPal funds to?

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #43 on: June 11, 2017, 02:53:29 AM
Sounds good. Where can I send the PayPal funds to?
PM sent.

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #44 on: June 11, 2017, 10:56:30 PM
Since this thread was never closed, I figured I should at least post that the pst 2, Wenger Alpine Backpacker and the Spyderco DF2 are gone. Everything else is still up.

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #45 on: August 05, 2017, 06:02:31 PM
Mods please close.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75