Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Cabela's ZONZ Camo. Nylon or leather sheath?

us Offline JustinCase

Cabela's ZONZ Camo. Nylon or leather sheath?
on: September 18, 2017, 07:00:39 PM
My son stopped at  the Cabela's store yesterday on his way home from Reno NV and decided to purchase the new Charge Camo plus some other stuff. This morning he show me his new LM Charge ZONZ and I noticed the package has a label showing "standard sheath" but enclosed is a premium leather sheath. My Cabela's Charge Camo purchased two months ago came with the nylon sheath so I was wondering if this is a new batch of LM Charge ZONZ Camo multitools with upgraded sheaths or just a packaging mistake. Does anybody knows what's going on? I asked same question to a LM Rep and he has no idea. It's not a big deal, just wondering. That's all! :salute:
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I try a little longer to solve the problem"

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Cabela's ZONZ Camo. Nylon or leather sheath?
Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 07:27:48 PM
I think your son got the lucky number.  If the package didn't say Premium Leather Sheath then it should have had the standard  nylon sheath.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 11:58:03 AM
Love that pattern :dd: Good score for you both with the sheaths :like:

I also agree with what Alan said :tu:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 04:36:56 PM
Awesome TTi.  I'd guess they ( LM ) mistakenly put the leather sheath in your sons TTi.  It would be interesting to know if the other TTi at the store he got his from also had the leather sheaths. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline JustinCase

Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 05:35:44 PM
Yes you're right, looks like it was a packaging mistake not caught by QC. I told my son to wait and not to open the package but since he really need the multitool I'm trying to convince him to trade with me, the one I have is the exact same model and still like new, hopefully he will accept, it will be a nice conversation piece. Will see what happens.
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I try a little longer to solve the problem"

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%