Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Voodoo Tactical and TAD.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Voodoo Tactical and TAD.
on: March 19, 2018, 05:38:57 PM
I picked up these packs to use as my hike packs.  The Voodoo 3 way deployment pack as the name implies can be carried 3 ways.  It comes with a shoulder strap a handle or can be a waist pack.  I plan to carry it using the shoulder strap and utilize the molle as a waist bag.  It has some nice organization ability with plenty of space for a day out and back.  I currently carry a small waist pack and 1st aid pack.  I also carry a molle bottle holder.  I wanted to combine the 1st aid kit and small waist pack in one carry system.  I think this will do.  I have plenty of room for foods I like to bring and some additional storage. 

The TAD dump pouch is also used but in nice condition.  I've been wanting to make something like this for a while.  I have a bag I bring to carry materials I scavenge while on hikes.  I like to collect fat wood and try to find quartz as well as pine sap crystals.  I like the idea of a pouch that can be hands free and large enough to hold whatever I might find.  I can also put my trash or others trash in while on the trails. 

I thought the colors were nice a neutral so it wasn't too tactical.  While I like camo somethimes its a bit much for me.  Time will tell if these work out or not.  I'm trying different things and enjoying the process.     
IMG_4704.jpg
* IMG_4704.jpg (Filesize: 173.7 KB)
IMG_4705.jpg
* IMG_4705.jpg (Filesize: 166.41 KB)
IMG_4707.jpg
* IMG_4707.jpg (Filesize: 260.01 KB)
IMG_4709.jpg
* IMG_4709.jpg (Filesize: 232.99 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Voodoo Tactical and TAD.
Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 09:17:11 PM
I like the looks of that pack  :like: :tu:

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 03:42:23 PM
I like the looks of that pack  :like: :tu:

Me too!  :like: :salute:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
I've been a a couple short walks with this pack and its very comfortable.  I like the side pockets, one side holds my CnC ( cheap and cheerful ) monocular.  The main area hold my phone and car keys along with small FAK and bandana.  I keep a snack or 3 in the from area of the pack.  Theres lots of left over room but I don't like to fill every space.  I keep the pack ready to go at a moments notice I want to head out. 
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $279.86
PayPal Fees: $14.66
Net Balance: $265.20
Below Goal: $34.80
Site Currency: USD