Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

double deal

Offline daveim21

double deal
on: November 26, 2008, 03:51:52 PM
okay, I have a used suspension that has no problems and works fine, and a travel-safe squirt without the knife for trade, probably nobody will take them, but a guy can wish.
what I want: any multitool from the SOG Power series (PPP, Power Plier, PowerAssist(not likely)).
:

Offline daveim21

Re: double deal
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 03:53:22 PM
wait a minute, I forgot... the suspension has a little bug in the scissors, the spring pops out of place. pretty annoying, but nothing a little tinkering wouldn't fix.
:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 12:37:53 AM
I think hawkchucker would be interested  :D :rofl: :D
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

Offline daveim21

Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 02:26:50 AM
no, this thread was just a joke aimed at hawkchucker.
for once, I am not being sarcastic.
:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 05:24:43 AM
no, this thread was just a joke aimed at hawkchucker.
for once, I am not being sarcastic.
Sorry my bad  :salute:
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

Offline daveim21

Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 07:39:40 PM
well, I figured that i can't trade anything without giving away my adress, so it's a no-go.
:

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 10:52:04 PM
well, I figured that i can't trade anything without giving away my adress, so it's a no-go.

Don't you trust us?  >:D
I'm back!!

Offline daveim21

Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 11:45:31 PM
no, seriously, if I could trust anybody, I mean anybody, on e-bay, then I would trust you. Unfortunately, I don't even have an account on e-bay. :D
seriously, if any of you ran an online store I would trust you, or if you were one of the global moderators I would trust you. But otherwise, no chance.
:

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 11:46:32 PM
no, seriously, if I could trust anybody, I mean anybody, on e-bay, then I would trust you. Unfortunately, I don't even have an account on e-bay. :D
seriously, if any of you ran an online store I would trust you, or if you were one of the global moderators I would trust you. But otherwise, no chance.

Well we do have a feedback forum if you want to look into anyone.
I'm back!!

gb Offline Roadie

• No Life Club
  • Hello...is this thing on?
Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 11:49:40 PM

:cry: :cry: Nobody loves us lesser normal people anymore :( :P :D
Life is like a sandwich...the older it gets the crustier it becomes!

Offline daveim21

Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 11:50:18 PM
well, as soon as I get a PO box I can do all the buying and trading I want.
:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 11:52:52 PM

:cry: :cry: Nobody loves us lesser normal people anymore :( :P :D
You never know one of us might be a dopple ganger!

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 12:03:00 AM
I really got to chime in here on your logic. No offence ment here, but you are more likely to get nicked by an ebayer or a store than the people on this board. Ya see we are a small little community that takes great pride in policeing our own. Out of the hundreds of trades on this forum(I personaly have done well over 15) I know of only one  person that got taken and it was by a Kid, Not a reg.

I would vertainly vouch for all the people I have done buissness with here on the board. Ya see the people here are not just tag lines and busting balls. I have shared my life and even my  kids and wifes live with people here, and Find it humerous that some still find it hard to trust here. If you ever traded with the regulars here I am so certain that you would not get snooked I would cover thier loss to ya.

Some times people just got to learn Here we are not faceless posters, but friends.
S

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 12:04:25 AM
I really got to chime in here on your ligic. No offence ment here, but you are more likely to get nicked by an ebayer or a store than the people on this board. Ya see we are a small little community that takes great pride in policing our own. Out of the hundreds of trades on this forum(I personaly have done well over 15) I know of only one  person that got taken and it was by a Kid.

I would vertainly vouch for all the psople I have done buissness with here on the board. Ya see the people here are not just tag lines and busting balls. I have shared my life and even my  kids and wifes live with people here, and Find it humerous that some still find it hard to trust here. If you ever traded with the regulars here I am so certain that you would not get snooked I would cover thier loss to ya.

Some times people just got to learn Here we are not faceless posters, but friends.

Nicely put mate.  :)
I'm back!!

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #14 on: November 28, 2008, 12:04:48 AM
Thanks!
S

gb Offline Roadie

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 12:09:50 AM
<snip>

Awww group hug

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 12:12:31 AM
yah that sentence came from me. I do have a heart, but I aint touching you guys!
S

gb Offline Roadie

• No Life Club
Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 12:13:55 AM
yah that sentence came from me. I do have a heart, but I aint touching you guys!

Not even Ben's hair?!

Offline daveim21

Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 12:14:27 AM
what do you mean,
Out of the hundreds of trades on this forum(I personaly have done well over 15) I know of only one  person that got taken and it was by a Kid, Not a reg.
?
taken, as in kidnapped? and kid, as in underage or as in newbie?
and once again, I do not question your sincerity. I just want to be as safe as possible, as I remain well informed and know what can happen to someone who gived away their location to some random person online. The question I ask myself is, if I had a kid and he was doing what I am currently doing, i.e. giving away my address, would I blow a fuse?

and as well, I know we're friends, but unless I've known him (or her) for years, I would still not trust an online "friend" enough to give away personal information. And on that note, Dave is my cat, not my name. So you can call me "DO" (dave's owner) for now.
:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 12:18:32 AM
nicely put HC, but I think we should give DO time to grow on the forum mates I understand where he's coming from the world is a big bad place and it sometimes take time to trust.
By the way daveim21, is your cat 21 years old or you are?  :D

Offline daveim21

Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 12:21:20 AM
neither, 21 is my lucky number. Not many people get this when they look at daveim, but it means dave imitator, because I act like my cat sometimes. Except for the being fat part. I'm dangerously underweight.
:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 12:22:44 AM
neither, 21 is my lucky number. Not many people get this when they look at daveim, but it means dave imitator, because I act like my cat sometimes. Except for the being fat part. I'm dangerously underweight.
Catman!  :D

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #22 on: November 28, 2008, 12:24:39 AM

What, like licking your own....

Never mind.  :D
I'm back!!

Offline daveim21

Reply #23 on: November 28, 2008, 12:25:27 AM
relax, i'm not that flexible. It would kinda be cool to have flexibility like that, though!
:

gb Offline Roadie

• No Life Club
Reply #24 on: November 28, 2008, 12:26:27 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #25 on: November 28, 2008, 12:26:48 AM

thought only Dogs do that, really need to be observant  :D

Offline daveim21

Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 12:30:44 AM
nope. But once you witness your dog using it's tongue for toilet paper, you'l never let him slobber on you again. It can ruin a relationship between a man and his best friend.
:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 12:34:01 AM
Nope no problem with me, as a rule I let no animals regardless of its hygiene to kiss, lick or any interaction with his face and mine to come in contact! :P

gb Offline Roadie

• No Life Club
Reply #28 on: November 28, 2008, 12:35:17 AM
Nope no problem with me, as a rule I let no animals regardless of its hygiene to kiss, lick or any interaction with his face and mine to come in contact! :P

How boring ::) :P :D

Offline daveim21

Reply #29 on: November 28, 2008, 12:41:52 AM
well, it turns out the bacteria and viruses on your pets cannot infect people; they have evolved to specifically target animals. One exception: strep throat
:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD