Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New to pocket multi tool knife, I think I stay with this Swiss Army brand

King · 13 · 929

00 Offline King

Because I recognize this logo when i was a kid, I think my family have one and we use it to for can opener ( mostly fish in a can type ). I personally like to stick with one brand and be loyal to it. I think I be swiss army loyal brand because of my childhood memory , like ford and chevy......

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Because I recognize this logo when i was a kid, I think my family have one and we use it to for can opener ( mostly fish in a can type ). I personally like to stick with one brand and be loyal to it. I think I be swiss army loyal brand because of my childhood memory , like ford and chevy......

I'm not really brand loyal or much of a fanboy in general but with two notable exceptions: victorinox knives and Gibson guitars.

I'm similar to you in that both of those exceptions stem from childhood memories as well.

Fortunately victorinox is a good brand with high quality, especially for the price. Plus the wide variety of models makes it hard to go wrong!

Oh, and welcome to MTO :cheers:
If the trees blew down the wind and no one was around, would the alphabet song really go backwards?

00 Offline King

thank you

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Victorinox makes quality knives and multitools. And for their price, they can't be beat.  :tu:

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Welcome to the forum KIng! :cheers:

ca Offline Greg Jones

• No Life Club
Good choice King  :tu:
And welcome to the site  :cheers:

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club

gb Offline Wspeed

• Just Bananas
Hi King and welcome to  :MTO: :cheers:
fail to prepare prepare to fail

nl Offline EMZ

Hi King!
If you're wise then stay away from Vic knives and tools! A Victorinox addiction can -and most of the times will-  develop within days.  >:D So stop now!!
You have been warned!!
Well, and if it is already too late, then Welcome To The Club!  :cheers:

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Welcome aboard!!
Barry

ca Offline Walley

I'm not really brand loyal or much of a fanboy in general but with two notable exceptions: victorinox knives and Gibson guitars.
i agree with that sentiment, but for me it's more like: Victorinox, Leatherman, Gibson and Fender!

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
i agree with that sentiment, but for me it's more like: Victorinox, Leatherman, Gibson and Fender!

I've had my share of all 4 of those brands. Can't really go wrong with any of those! :tu:
If the trees blew down the wind and no one was around, would the alphabet song really go backwards?

Offline Old man Chris

Mr. King , I think you would be very happy with a Spirit X , lots of tools , very good quality , high cost to value ratio , welcome to your new addiction !

Chris

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD