Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Wave clearance if you can find it

us Offline Zhenchok

Leatherman Wave clearance if you can find it
on: July 24, 2018, 04:24:45 PM
https://slickdeals.net/f/11856015-lowes-leatherman-wave-35-99-in-store-only-normal-89-98-clearance-ymmv-etc

I saw this deal and wanted to share.  Lowes is clearancing off their Wave's. I found one at my local Lowes for $55, if you search you can also find a $10 off $50 coupon.  Goodluck if you need one.
“All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret.” ― Gabriel García Márquez

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Leatherman Wave clearance if you can find it
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up :cheers: :like:

us Offline Zhenchok

Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 03:25:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up :cheers: :like:

I just checked the Lowes site again when I put it into cart, it says shipping is free at a total of $38 bucks with tax.   I would get one but I already own 2.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 03:31:45 PM by Zhenchok »
“All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret.” ― Gabriel García Márquez

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 07:03:38 PM
And it looks like this price is honored in store, unlike the deal I posted earlier.  My nearest store is also the only one with them, so guess it's off to Lowe's this afternoon.

us Offline Zhenchok

Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 09:34:26 PM
And it looks like this price is honored in store, unlike the deal I posted earlier.  My nearest store is also the only one with them, so guess it's off to Lowe's this afternoon.

Let me know if you are able to get it, at lease I can live vicariously through your purchase :)

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
I just checked the Lowes site again when I put it into cart, it says shipping is free at a total of $38 bucks with tax.

:cry:
Our Lowes stores sell clothes. :-[

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

Let me know if you are able to get it, at lease I can live vicariously through your purchase :)

I just did, for $37.98 with tax. My store was supposed to have two, but all I saw were the new Wave+.  I ask the lady over tools, and she says someone probably shoplifted them, or put them down in the wrong place. About 5 minutes later, as I was getting ready to leave the store, she comes to me with a Wave, saying she found it on a peg with unrelated items.

us Offline Zhenchok

Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 08:47:13 PM
That's awesome, I'm glad you were able to make this deal work for you :) 

I already own two and was very tempted to get one as well, but didn't know how to justify the purchase to my wife :)

A few years ago I was able to get a few Skeletools this way, they rang up as a penny I bought everything they had and ran out of the store like I stole something :)

Offline Dustin King

Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
awesome deal, looks like I missed out on that one

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20