Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Nodded Gerber Diesel with pocket clip for EDC

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
Nodded Gerber Diesel with pocket clip for EDC
on: July 04, 2019, 09:20:54 AM
Modded with a silver handle and black internals, except for the blade. Black blade was chipped so I used the silver.

Plier tips don’t meet perfectly. This is pretty common for diesels apparently. There’s not a lot of play in the pliers, the tips just don’t meet perfectly and don’t appear like they ever have.

The real shining feature of this tool is the pocket clip. It’s a deep carry titanium clip for a zero tolerance knife. The handle is drilled and tapped with 4-40 threads and the clip is attached with Allen screws.

A used diesel in this condition goes for $25-30. The clip cost me $27.

I’ll also throw in all my extra diesel parts. Spare handles, spare plier head, and all the remaining tools and spacers I have. It’s enough to assemble half a diesel perhaps.

I’m interested in the more interesting Wenger knives, like the Swiss roller and the snowboard knife for instance. Anything with a weird tool. Also the Vic cybertool. I’ve also never owned a real leatherman of any sort, I just have a keychain sized leatherman with the wire stripper jaws. I’ve always had Gerber stuff. I’m open to anything I don’t have already.

Edit - I’d LOVE a crunch and could add some cash to sweeten that deal.

The  clip on this diesel makes it really nice to carry in a pocket. It’s natural, and it should come this way. I haven’t worn a sheath in ages, all my gerbers are modified with these clips now.  So lmk if you’ve got anything cool to trade!

Charles.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD