Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Dirt cheap bit kit and sheath for MP600

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
Dirt cheap bit kit and sheath for MP600
on: July 17, 2019, 10:23:05 PM
Ten bucks for a bit adapter, bits, a rubber rail to hold the bits, and a sheath that holds both the mp600 and has a separate pocket for the bit rail.

As a bonus, it comes with a free crappy multi tool that you can sell at your next yard sale, give to the neighbor kid, or throw at a yowling cat in the middle of the night.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07BF81CRR

Charles.

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
Re: Dirt cheap bit kit and sheath for MP600
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 10:28:40 PM
It even (thankfully) comes with metric Allen bits. I’m always throwing useless sae bits into a bin and buying metric Allen bits for my multi tools, which is why I have been against buying the gerber kit. It’s both expensive... and comes with useless bits that I’m going to have to replace for another $8 on top of the $20 price.

This does it for $10 and comes with a usable sheath. A bit thin perhaps, but the price means I can’t really complain.

Charles.

Offline 1053r48

Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 04:06:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Came in very handy!

Offline MutiManiac

• New User
Reply #3 on: June 23, 2023, 05:29:44 AM
This posting is 4 years old and still valuable, thanks. I got mine today. Definitelty worth the 12 bucks for the bit adapter and bits. The piece of junk multitool that comes in the box makes you appreciate what a nicely designed tool the MP600 is. In comparison, someone is selling a similar bit set on Amazon for $39.95. Doubt it is 4x better.

Offline INmachinist

Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 06:01:13 AM
The sheath and bit kit this comes with are nice. It nicely holds my mp600 and the bit kit. The multitools is so badly made, it's unsafe. It's only use if you take the tools off it, then use it as only pliers

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%