Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Z2k?
on: January 01, 2009, 05:32:50 AM
I

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
Re: Z2k?
Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 05:13:54 AM
I heard about that.

I don't know if you kids remember when mp3 players first became available, and Winamp was the software of choice(if you don't remember, winamp is exactly like iTunes, but you get to keep your soul).

What a golden era to be a bit of a computer junkie the 90s were - if someone wanted music, they had to go to the local basement dwelling misanthrope.

And then the 2000s came, with the Rise of Apple allowing any jock and his insipid girlfriend to have ready access to media, image editing, and other things previously beyond the means of the ignorant.

Well, Now I'm not bitter or 'nothing, but to those of you in the new era of techno sourcery, who feel that fancy electronics that play music, have in built GPS, and streaming video from current events are some sort of right - I hope your warranty runs out the day before you put your stupid gadgets through the washing machine!*

:rant:

*though with the number of mulitools around here, I'm pretty sure warranties are voided within a few days of purchasing said super-techno device

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 05:33:14 AM
My zune 30 gig did this.  My wife thought she broke it. Later that day Microsoft said what to do.. Works fine now.
:like:    :MTO:

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 10:04:00 PM
I use mp3 players from Creative.
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD
 12%