Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

helikon tex possum waist bag

fr Offline FrenchEOD

helikon tex possum waist bag
on: March 29, 2024, 05:54:50 PM
i recently pick up an helikon tex possum and it's a pretty good little bag for everyday carry 25$ on amazon

here is some pictures in grey wolf  it perfectly match my grey nato strap on citizen promaster  :woohoo: and a lot of storage available

if you ride like lightning you're gonna crash like thunder

Offline tom q vaxy

Re: helikon tex possum waist bag
Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PM
helicon gear in general is the tits. good work/ fair pricing.

fr Offline FrenchEOD

Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 08:20:27 PM
helicon gear in general is the tits. good work/ fair pricing.

:iagree:

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 12:06:14 AM
I've always found Helikon-Tex a bit hit & miss. They seem to get hit by the Good Ideas Fairy quite often.
Much of their earlier kit was janky AF, with standardised sizing that doesn't seem to ever fit anyone, and equipment that reflected the price. It looked like an Airsofter kid got really drunk one night and smurfed out some designs, which they then made exactly as drawn!
They did a pocket-sized map case that was absolutely perfect on paper, but then ruined it with half-assed features, bad sizing, poor materials/workmanship and even worse implementation.

However, I still use a number of their pouches, including their excellent Med Kit ones, and the Urban Tactical hoodie is surprisingly impressive.
But even when their kit is an exercise in face-palming, I love watching the product showcase video with the banging rock guitar music!

fr Offline FrenchEOD

Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 11:31:25 AM
I've always found Helikon-Tex a bit hit & miss. They seem to get hit by the Good Ideas Fairy quite often.
Much of their earlier kit was janky AF, with standardised sizing that doesn't seem to ever fit anyone, and equipment that reflected the price. It looked like an Airsofter kid got really drunk one night and smurfed out some designs, which they then made exactly as drawn!
They did a pocket-sized map case that was absolutely perfect on paper, but then ruined it with half-assed features, bad sizing, poor materials/workmanship and even worse implementation.

However, I still use a number of their pouches, including their excellent Med Kit ones, and the Urban Tactical hoodie is surprisingly impressive.
But even when their kit is an exercise in face-palming, I love watching the product showcase video with the banging rock guitar music!

Pertinent anwser  :like: it's a tricky job to find a great size waist bag maxpedition have one on is range but it's massive

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD