Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Damascus Swiss Champ 2021 LE SAK

Offline Helvetica Bold

Damascus Swiss Champ 2021 LE SAK
on: April 05, 2024, 04:06:16 PM
I have a Limited Edition Swiss Champ that has been in a draw for 3 years and to save me taking it apart and using it in a mod I thought I offer it on here first. All original packaging and documents included. It’s only been out the box twice - one of those for these photos.  I’m In the UK so probably easier to a UK buyer but will consider postage abroad to countries that allow it - this would be at cost.

Not looking to make masses on it - just prefer it to be loved in a collection somewhere or indeed used! Either way I hope  £375 sounds reasonable including UK postage and PayPal fees.

DM if you would like any more info.

Cheers

* IMG_3878.jpg (Filesize: 148.57 KB)

* IMG_3879.jpg (Filesize: 224.2 KB)

* IMG_3880.jpg (Filesize: 133.07 KB)

Offline Helvetica Bold

Re: Damascus Swiss Champ 2021 LE SAK
Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 05:33:10 PM
I’ll would consider offers around the original price RRP I’d anyone is interested?

Cheers

I have a Limited Edition Swiss Champ that has been in a draw for 3 years and to save me taking it apart and using it in a mod I thought I offer it on here first. All original packaging and documents included. It’s only been out the box twice - one of those for these photos.  I’m In the UK so probably easier to a UK buyer but will consider postage abroad to countries that allow it - this would be at cost.

Not looking to make masses on it - just prefer it to be loved in a collection somewhere or indeed used! Either way I hope  £375 sounds reasonable including UK postage and PayPal fees.

DM if you would like any more info.

Cheers

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32