Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Free - Damaged Standard (or Spartan?) and Cavalier SAKs for parts or restore

us Offline SteveP

• No Life Club
The Standard is missing half the small blade and corkscrew. The bottler opener won't close. Well-used red Cellidor scales. Not sure if it's a Standard or Spartan as it doesn't have T&T, but it does have a key ring. I got this SAK in this condition from a junk shop. I thought about restoring it, but that was about five years ago and haven't done anything with it.  : (

The Cavalier is in better shape. I accidentally forced the blade past 180 degrees and now it won't close. It's also doesn't have scales (cannibalized for another SAK). Otherwise it's in good shape. Served me well for several years in the mid 90s while I as traveling for work, until I forced the blade.  : (   But that's when I got my first Mini Champ.  : )

Both are free to good homes. I'll send them USPS here in the States.

* 2024-04-13 02.45.16.jpg (Filesize: 430.03 KB)
SAKs:
58mm: Bijou (3), Classic SD (7), Mini Champ Plus (mod), Alox Classic SD, Rambler (3), Companion
65mm: Wenger Esquire
74mm: Executive
85mm: Evolution S557, Traveler,
91mm: Champion "c", Swiss Champ (4), Explorer (3), Deluxe Tinker, Huntsman, Serrated Spartan/Weekender, Explorer Plus, Deluxe Explorer Plus (mod), Outdoorsman Plus, Champion "a", Champion Plus, Timekeeper Alarm, Golfer
93mm: Pioneer Alox

gb Offline TomThumb

I'd love the Cavalier but I'm in the UK! I want to make a 'nail care' 58mm for my girlfriend with just scissors, file and cuticle pusher.

I'd be happy to pay postage to the UK but understand if that's more hassle than you want. Either way, what a cool thing to do for the community.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 02:09:47 AM by TomThumb »

us Offline SteveP

• No Life Club
Hey Tom, thanks for the interest. I'm sorry, shipping to the UK won't work.

Cool idea for a bladeless SAK. Post pics when you're done.    :)
SAKs:
58mm: Bijou (3), Classic SD (7), Mini Champ Plus (mod), Alox Classic SD, Rambler (3), Companion
91mm: Champion "c", Swiss Champ (4), Explorer (3), Deluxe Tinker, Huntsman, Serrated Spartan/Weekender, Explorer Plus, Deluxe Explorer Plus (mod), Outdoorsman Plus, Champion "a", Champion Plus, Timekeeper Alarm, Golfer

Offline GrouchoM

What would Victorinox do if you sent these to them? Would they replace them or fix them?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

us Offline SteveP

• No Life Club
Good question. But I don't need them so I'm happy to pass them on to someone who can use them.
SAKs:

us Offline lazar

I could definitely use them for parts.  I'm all the time making a sak mod.  I'll pay shipping.

us Offline SteveP

• No Life Club
Damaged SAKs are claimed!
SAKs:

Offline GrouchoM

👍👍👍

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66