Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

For sale: CCrane SkyWave SSB

us Offline Farmer X

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Master of the unexciting
For sale: CCrane SkyWave SSB
on: May 01, 2024, 05:47:11 AM
This is a truly fantastic set, but I cannot presently utilize it to its full potential. So I'm going to see if I can pass it along to someone who can realize that potential. The disclaimers:

1. I'm unsure if listening in to the air band is legal in other countries. I'd be willing to ship internationally if the buyer can provide irrefutable proof that this set is legal in their country.
2. U.S. buyers must pay with a USPS money order (with the "memo" field left blank). International sales will be paid through PayPal.
3. With all I have going on right now, I may not be able to ship as quickly as I'd like, but I will ship in a timely manner.
4. This set will likely wind up on eBay as well, priced higher with additional shipping costs accrued.
5. If you need more photos or information, please ask.
6. Feel free to make offers and/or request package deals.
7. Reply to the thread to claim, and send me a PM so I know you've claimed it and can tell you where to send payment. That will hold the item pending receipt of payment. Once I've received payment, it'll be marked as sold.
8. I would take a blue Alox Bantam from Swiss Knife Shop as a partial trade, but otherwise, cash only.

SkyWave SSB (1).jpg
* SkyWave SSB (1).jpg (Filesize: 381.13 KB)

SkyWave SSB (2).jpg
* SkyWave SSB (2).jpg (Filesize: 330.96 KB)

The bad: there is a little ding under the 0 and Meter keys. Otherwise, this set looks great. It works as well as can be expected in my neighborhood (picks up fairly local AM and FM stations well, picks up the one weather band I get, and can occasionally pick up shortwave). Everything that was in the box is included (external antenna, earbuds, leatherette pouch, and paperwork), as is the box. $50 shipped in the States; international shipping at buyer's (likely considerable) expense.

Thanks for having a look!
USN 2000-2006

Culling of the knife and multi herds in progress...

If I pay five figures for something, it better have wings or a foundation!

us Offline Farmer X

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Master of the unexciting
Re: For sale: CCrane SkyWave SSB
Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 04:45:40 AM
As it turns out, I may trade this set for certain G-Shocks. Those I'd be interested in are black and basic (i.e. no sensors, Bluetooth, or rechargeable batteries). Negative displays would be desirable but not essential.
USN 2000-2006

Culling of the knife and multi herds in progress...

If I pay five figures for something, it better have wings or a foundation!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%