Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Corporate Etching on MT's?

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Re: Corporate Etching on MT's?
Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 06:58:40 PM
I know that look  >:D
I used to come here a lot.

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 09:17:35 PM
I know that look  >:D
Don't we all..?   :D

au Offline MultiMat

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • The MTO handshake.
Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 03:30:31 AM
My wife got a direct look at what I have spent on tools in the last couple of weeks on Ebay(I never look myself  ::) :D) & I got a very special withering look  ::) :D >:D

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 03:39:41 AM
Sometimes I can hold her off by telling her it was a "good deal" and I just couldn't let it slip by.  My wife loves a deal.  LOL 

1Jump2Many

[

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 03:24:34 PM
I'm slowly on my way to getting the retired Leathermans I want.  I got an Original Super Tool yesterday and I got a Pulse in the mail just now.   :mail:  Can I get a witness, hail yeah!   :)  Both are in New/Unused condition.  The Original Super Tool has a coporate logo on it, "GAMA GAASI 2001", which I have no idea who or what that is.  It doesn't bother me though.  The Pulse is logo free and is awesome! 

The three retired tools I most want now are the Sideclip, PST II and the Flair in that order.  Then of course there are a few non retired tools I need to get.  The Crunch being at the top of that list.  I'm going to have to slow down a bit though, if I can help myself.  My wife is starting to give me that, you're buying too much, look. :ahhh

1Jump2Many 

I get that a lot. :(
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 03:46:16 PM
I'm slowly on my way to getting the retired Leathermans I want.  I got an Original Super Tool yesterday and I got a Pulse in the mail just now.   :mail:  Can I get a witness, hail yeah!   :)  Both are in New/Unused condition.  The Original Super Tool has a coporate logo on it, "GAMA GAASI 2001", which I have no idea who or what that is.  It doesn't bother me though.  The Pulse is logo free and is awesome! 

The three retired tools I most want now are the Sideclip, PST II and the Flair in that order.  Then of course there are a few non retired tools I need to get.  The Crunch being at the top of that list.  I'm going to have to slow down a bit though, if I can help myself.  My wife is starting to give me that, you're buying too much, look. :ahhh

1Jump2Many 

I get that a lot. :(

From the looks of it, we've got enough to start a support group.  :D :D :D   I'll start it off.  "Hi, my name is 1Jump2Many and my wife doesn't appreciate my interest in SAK's and MT's."    Who wants to speak next?  :D :D :D

1Jump2Many
[

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69