Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Dual Pro X pet care

us Offline turbov21

Dual Pro X pet care
on: June 05, 2010, 06:36:13 PM
My Dual Pro X (DPX) arrived a couple of days ago from Felinevet.  (Sorry, no pics)  Ordered it last weekend and it got here Thursday.  The dude is a cat-saving, knife-sending machine!  But onto the main reason for the post...

I discovered today that the DPX is a fantastic tool for grooming cats.  We have a couple here, one who sheds like crazy and a long-hair who sheds some.  The Furmintor is great if you have one at the ready, but iF you don't the DPX's saw can do a pretty decent job of getting rid of some excess fur.  You probably want to be careful, but the cats didn't object.  It's a great tool for adhoc pet grooming.

All hail the DPX. :-)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 06:38:29 PM by turbov21 »

us Offline ICanFixThat

• No Life Club
Re: Dual Pro X pet care
Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 10:22:58 PM
....the DPX's saw can do a pretty decent job of getting rid of some excess fur....  All hail the DPX. :-)

But the Dual Pro-X doesn't have a saw... do you mean the serrated emegency/belt-cutter blade? 

Tying to picture how to use that and keep it safe for the cat.

us Offline turbov21

Re: Dual Pro X pet care
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 12:07:04 AM
But the Dual Pro-X doesn't have a saw... do you mean the serrated emegency/belt-cutter blade? 

Tying to picture how to use that and keep it safe for the cat.

That's the one.  Mine isn't too sharp.  I just run it along the fur, like a comb, and it seems to do the job.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%