Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Best Prank-what about yours?

us Offline getpower

• More money, younger women, and older whiskey
Best Prank-what about yours?
on: February 27, 2008, 06:39:58 AM
I want to hear what your best prank was.

Today, a buddy told me about "cardboard kitty"-you take some cardboard, make it the shape of a cat, paint it black, and glue tin foil to the face as eyes.

He said that people stop, and honk at it and yell at it (at night of course). He said one guy got out of his car after a few minutes, walked to the cat, and said "Its a fake f'in cat," and he picked it up, threw it in his car, and yelled "stupid kids," and left.

Seems like a hilarious prank if you can imagine where it could go.

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Re: Best Prank-what about yours?
Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 08:09:10 AM
I became 'aware' of this prank around '86, but don't know the origin of it, just that it works in a sad messy juvenile sort of way.  Take some Saran Wrap, lift toilet lid and seat and put the wrap over the toilet bowl.  Make sure to stretch it out and no wrinkles are left so you can hardly tell it's there.  Put seat and lid back down.  This is one of those pranks that's liable to make someone angry, so if you do it at work or school, don't tell anyone.  >:D  It's a good one for dorms, set it up late at night so it's less likely to be noticed by someone making a late night or early morning visit to the can.  Folks will usually holler/cuss when they figure something ain't right, so you can usually hear 'em from a safe distance.   :ahhh

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 07:21:22 PM
When I used to work at the YMCA (late 70's, early 80's) I had a little prank I would pull. Now, I worked with 9-12 year olds so it wasn't like I was taking advantage of really little kids or anything ....... that'd just be cruel. ;) Anyhow, I'd try to pick one of the boys who thought they were really something, just to give them a piece of humble pie.

This prank has been around a long time, nothing I was clever enough to come up with on my own. Oh, and don't ask how I learned about it either. ;)

The supplies, you need a piece of paper, pencil and three quarters. Take one quarter out and draw a circle around it on the piece of paper, then put it in one of your pockets, but not with the two remaining clean quarters. Do all this when nobody is paying attention. Take out the clean quarters. Then, I'd get all the kids around and throw down the challenge to my hapless victim. Something to the effect that I could roll my quarter off my nose and land it closer to my circle then he could. I'd use my clean quarter and roll the quarter down my nose, didn't really matter how close I'd get. In fact, the farther away the better.

I'd then take out another clean quarter (so he wouldn't get dirty fingers too soon and ruin the prank) and have him draw his own circle around his quarter, making sure he used a lot of lead. Then have him roll it down his nose towards his circle. What would happen is, the lead would leave a line down his nose. He couldn't see it, but everyone else could. Just have him keep drawing circles and rolling it down his nose as many times as you can. It generally took the kid a few moments to figure out why everyone was laughing at them.

When they found out, they'd get embarrassed. I would always give them the quarter and let them go clean up. Harmless and fun, and nearly always worked. It's not necessarily my best, but it's kid safe.

Mike
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 10:33:05 PM by mike »
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 11:54:27 PM
Mine was about 3 years ago. A LEO friend of mine started to have a prank war, and this is how I ended it.

I called the Jehovas Witness Hall in town and requested a prayer meeting at my home. I gave them my phone number( a cheap pay as you go cell phone), and his address. I was in contact with them for several days and they finally agreed to have the Mens prayer group to come over and witness for me since I was going through a very rough time.

Well 5 days after I get a very upset phone call from my friend. He knew exactly who this was and was attempting to remove peacefully 15 guys from his property.

I know that I will be going to hell for this but It will be  well worth the trip. What started this all was he had taken a huge tarp, and put it in the bed of my pickup. He then took my garden hose and taped it to the side compleatly filling the bed of the pickup. The truck was actually down on the stops and to get the water out I had to pop the gate which had put a nasty dent in the tail. He also took pics of the truck and had them on the Bullitin board at the station so everyone got a good chuckle.   

Oh yah since I felt that his caused more damage I also set up a pay account at Bostons Hair club for men. I had charged the most expensive process to the account(he never had to pay due to my pic being in the file instead of his). Serves him well for leaving his SSN in plain sight in his wallet.
S

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 12:01:26 AM
Every day for several weeks I would steal real estate signs form other people's yards and put them on my neighbor's yard after he left for work in the morning.  I doubt he knew who it was as he never said anything, but he had a nice collection of signs!

The next year when he tried to sell the house during his divorce, he got hit really hard because no one believed the signs!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 12:07:38 AM
Aint it grand Def being a delinquent?
S

us Offline getpower

• More money, younger women, and older whiskey
Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 12:38:53 AM
The second one was funny as heck. But come on guys. Theres years of expirience here and you guys havent done one really funny, cracked-out hilarious thing in your life?

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 03:06:34 AM
I have done many, just most aren't suitable for posting here on the forum! :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 04:01:56 AM
The greatest prank I have ever seen pulled, A guy I used to work with on the survey crew acquired another employees room key at the hotel we were staying at.  So he unlocked the guys door and slathered his room phone with Vicks Vapo Rub, next he slatherd the door handle as well.  He then went to meet up with the intended victim and the rest of the crew for dinner and a few beers.  When it was time to call it a night he folloed the victim up the stairs and hit speed dial on his cell to the victims room phone.  The victim grabs the door handle and realizes that his hand is covered in a greasy mess and lets out a huge cuss and the he grabs the phone and sticks it up to his ear and he gets a earfull, of more greasy vapo rub he cursed for about 5 minutes straight as the entire crew laughed to the point of illness in their rooms.

As for pranks I have pulled, I was famous for hanging flagging tape rolls from the bumpers of co-workers trucks while in the field.  They drive off and the end up with a big streamer flying fromthe back of their truck.  I'd also write stuff on the streamers Like for a good time call so and so, etc.   

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 08:57:26 AM
Theres years of expirience here and you guys havent done one really funny, cracked-out hilarious thing in your life?

My pranks generally arn't funny, more vindictive and cruel.

(Unless the ol "Arsenic in the water supply" one gets your sides splitting.)

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 06:07:39 PM
I have done many, just most aren't suitable for posting here on the forum! :D

Def

Exactly. ;)

Mike
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%