Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

IMCO lighters question

us Offline Splat

IMCO lighters question
on: October 21, 2007, 02:29:14 AM
What are the main differences between IMCO's Super Triplex lighter and their Junior w/windscreen lighter? Also, anyone know of any retailers on the East Coast(USA)? Thanks.
--
Splat
Splat

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: IMCO lighters question
Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 12:54:39 PM
Benner or Spoonrobot, I think you should field this question :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 05:58:54 PM
What are the main differences between IMCO's Super Triplex lighter and their Junior w/windscreen lighter? Also, anyone know of any retailers on the East Coast(USA)? Thanks.
--
Splat

From what I can see, about $5.  :D

I think spoonrobot has posted this link before and it has all you should need;

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=168773  the imco link on there explains about them all.

Thunderhawkcollectables.com looks like your best bet, but if you want a vintage one, you can pick them up real cheap on ebay.

Benner
I'm back!!

us Offline Splat

Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 07:04:50 PM
I querried Thunderhawk Collectibles via email the other day. I got this response back rather quickly from Julie Erickson at Thunderhawk:
"The difference between these two lighters is the Juniors have an open spot (not shown in the photo because it is on the back side) where there is a small panel (3/8" x 3/8") covering the hole on the Supers. Also, the pattern on them is slightly different. Otherwise, they are the same size and operate exactly the same. Thanks for your questions!"

Methinks I'm going to pick up a Super Triplex lighter from them. Can't wait to get it!  :)
--
Splat
Splat

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 12:04:58 AM
I querried Thunderhawk Collectibles via email the other day. I got this response back rather quickly from Julie Erickson at Thunderhawk:
"The difference between these two lighters is the Juniors have an open spot (not shown in the photo because it is on the back side) where there is a small panel (3/8" x 3/8") covering the hole on the Supers. Also, the pattern on them is slightly different. Otherwise, they are the same size and operate exactly the same. Thanks for your questions!"

Methinks I'm going to pick up a Super Triplex lighter from them. Can't wait to get it!  :)
--
Splat

Good choice!  Let us know what you think.
I'm back!!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD