Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What do we have on the way?

Benner · 26150 · 1395181

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What do we have on the way?
Reply #25530 on: March 01, 2021, 04:03:10 PM
Nice indeed, I don’t have anything like that, I was suppose to get my grandfathers which he got when he was in the service and a friend made him, he showed me and said you can’t sharpen it because you’ll only dull it, I forget what it was made from, but something special, but it was made by being folded over and over and over, and it was sharp, he showed me by ever sooo lightly moving it across his arm, and you could see all the hair missing!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #25531 on: March 01, 2021, 05:39:29 PM
One of these for my Squirt PS4 (bought on Etsy) I'll be picking it up on Weds  :tu:
Squirt ps4 sheath 0221a.jpg
* Squirt ps4 sheath 0221a.jpg (Filesize: 177.4 KB)
They don't like it up 'em!

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #25532 on: March 01, 2021, 06:09:50 PM
I like that.  This looks to be a great way to carry your Squirt.  :tu:
Esse Quam Videri

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #25533 on: March 01, 2021, 06:16:25 PM
I like that.  This looks to be a great way to carry your Squirt.  :tu:
:hatsoff:

Let's hope so :dunno:

I'll post some pics when I get it  :tu:
If anyone wants the link I'll pm/post it here upon request (no affiliation etc...blah,blah  :cheers: :twak: )

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25534 on: March 02, 2021, 06:07:42 PM
I got a custom tilted pancake sheath with flap for the FarmerX and steel! It’s almost done, I must say I’m  :drool: :drool: :drool:
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #25535 on: March 03, 2021, 08:52:35 PM
I got a custom tilted pancake sheath with flap for the FarmerX and steel! It’s almost done, I must say I’m  :drool: :drool: :drool:
JR
I bet you can't wait  :ahhh :mail: :tu:

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #25536 on: March 03, 2021, 08:58:37 PM
More of the same (different manufacturer)

I'm trying to carry my Squirt more, outside of challenges, but find it too small*  :dunno:

Still, it was as cheap as chips so it's worth a go  ;)

https://tuff-luv.com/western-leather-case-pocket-clip-brown-compatible-with-leatherman-micra-squirt-multi-tool.html
*Clue is in the name I guess  :pok: :twak:

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Reply #25537 on: March 03, 2021, 09:37:54 PM
More of the same (different manufacturer)

I'm trying to carry my Squirt more, outside of challenges, but find it too small*  :dunno:

Still, it was as cheap as chips so it's worth a go  ;)

https://tuff-luv.com/western-leather-case-pocket-clip-brown-compatible-with-leatherman-micra-squirt-multi-tool.html
*Clue is in the name I guess  :pok: :twak:

Wow, even chips are barmy prices in ol' Landan town  :ahhh

That tuffluv has been in my Amazon wish list for a while, I'll get round to it eventually but I currently use a home made slip for my Squirt  :tu:
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #25538 on: March 03, 2021, 10:29:27 PM
Wow, even chips are barmy prices in ol' Landan town  :ahhh

That tuffluv has been in my Amazon wish list for a while, I'll get round to it eventually but I currently use a home made slip for my Squirt  :tu:

Surely you mean hand tufted artisan tubers, rolled on the thighs of vestal virgins and then individually pan fried in the finest organic goose fat before being lightly tossed in pink Fluer de Sel and the best balsamic vinegar that Modena has to offer, innit  :pok:   

But yes, they do cost a small fortune  ::) :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 11:27:26 PM by SurgeUk »

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25539 on: March 03, 2021, 11:16:03 PM
I bet you can't wait  :ahhh :mail: :tu:
I sooo hate down time! It was almost finished yesterday, so it should finished today, yet I did get a knock on the door and the Mrs and I were looking at each other like :dunno: sure enough it was fedex, they were like I got a package and I just wanted to make sure someone was home before I carried it to the door cause I can’t leave it on the steps, again the Mrs and I are looking at each other like :dunno: then I see the side of the huge box and was like ooooh, it’s the kids computer, we had to send it back because something wrong so they fixed it and sent it back..
JR

us Offline cody6268

Reply #25540 on: March 04, 2021, 03:52:00 PM
RangerGrip 71 Gardener from Sierra Trading Post.  I had seen these as cheap as $60 shipped, and Sierra Trading Post, with shipping, was cheaper still, at just under $50 shipped. I wanted to try all three of its main tools--the longer saw, blade, and scissors. Full-size scissors are really new to me in a SAK. Now, hopefully, with lots of RangerGrips being retired, I can get a cheap one with pliers as they get clearance priced.  I really want to mod it to open up the handle to be able to use 1/4 driver that is cut into the liner but may just buy some scales that already have the cutout.  Given this is a 130mm, I may need a belt sheath. I should already have one that fits.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25541 on: March 04, 2021, 11:07:45 PM
Supposedly that custom sheath is getting shipped today,, so there’s that like 5% chance it could be here for my bday?
JR

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #25542 on: March 04, 2021, 11:13:04 PM
Supposedly that custom sheath is getting shipped today,, so there’s that like 5% chance it could be here for my bday?
JR
Fingers crossed  :drink: :tu:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25543 on: March 04, 2021, 11:30:31 PM
Fingers crossed  :drink: :tu:
That would be sooo cool!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25544 on: March 05, 2021, 01:00:10 AM
OMG
The tracking order went through and the guestimate date of arrival popped up, I don’t believe it but it’s my bday :ahhh OMG!
JR

us Offline pipedreams

• Improvisational Engineer
Reply #25545 on: March 05, 2021, 01:03:52 AM
 :woohoo:
-Todd

Every moment is an adventure. Are you equipped?

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25546 on: March 08, 2021, 07:05:26 PM
 :rant: :rant: OMG so not far! It kept saying today, today, today, then today comes and it says ha ha no tomorrow! Like you little $#!&, like come on it’s my freaking bday today!
JR

Offline StrangeToolbot

Reply #25547 on: March 08, 2021, 07:32:28 PM

I have these two tools, plus a serrated blade coming for my SOG PowerLock 2.0. I’m customizing it to my liking, and I love that about the tool. I’m pretty sure the file is going to be ditched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ca Offline Tinner

Reply #25548 on: March 08, 2021, 10:00:02 PM
:rant: :rant: OMG so not far! It kept saying today, today, today, then today comes and it says ha ha no tomorrow! Like you little $#!&, like come on it’s my freaking bday today!
JR

Happy Birthday JR!!  :cheers:  :drink:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25549 on: March 08, 2021, 10:42:38 PM
Happy Birthday JR!!  :cheers:  :drink:
Thanks Tinner,
JR

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #25550 on: March 09, 2021, 01:13:22 PM
JR

Happy BDay, JR!

:cheers: :drink:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25551 on: March 09, 2021, 02:44:14 PM
Ty, the custom FarmerX sheath will be here today!! Just another 7hrs :ahhh
JR

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #25552 on: March 09, 2021, 04:15:14 PM
 :mail:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25553 on: March 09, 2021, 04:42:40 PM
:mail:
Down to like 4-1/2hrs of downtime :ahhh
JR

Watch it be one of those days he’s extremely late! Unlike one of those really early days!

Offline Rab21

Reply #25554 on: March 09, 2021, 10:12:46 PM
Vic pioneer X from knife centre in their red finish.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline StrangeToolbot

Reply #25555 on: March 09, 2021, 10:35:41 PM
Down to like 4-1/2hrs of downtime :ahhh
JR

Watch it be one of those days he’s extremely late! Unlike one of those really early days!
Be thankful it is like that of a woman. You’d rather she’d be really early with “things,” than very late. Very late could have very serious implications/complications.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25556 on: March 09, 2021, 10:37:57 PM
Good one, lol!
But here, it came in..
JR

us Offline cody6268

Reply #25557 on: March 09, 2021, 10:42:43 PM
Looks great!   My Gardener was supposed to be here today, but, er, um nope.   It went from WY (where the warehouse is), to CO, to MO, and now IN.     Sierra Trading Post used SmartPost through FedEx.

I have never understood SmartPost/SurePost type shipping. It's like it's the slowest possible. DHL's version of it is really bad. And given how many facilities it goes through, it has to cost more on their end to ship it. Yet, it's usually the least expensive. But, when I pay $8 for shipping, it shouldn't take so long.    $8 is a flat rate box, and I would have gotten it probably by Sat.  UPS probably by Friday, and FedEx alone likely today.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #25558 on: March 10, 2021, 10:10:43 PM
I didn’t know but the Mrs brought me a little something of a surprise back from the farmers market when she went out with her friend! :drool:
JR

Offline StrangeToolbot

Reply #25559 on: March 11, 2021, 02:15:45 AM

My new customized Rebar, in honor of my late father, and my new blood blister from opening my new Rebar, and not being carefully. It looks like the new Leatherman logo.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD