Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Saddest SAK story

kirk13 · 12 · 1943

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Saddest SAK story
on: December 31, 2011, 02:06:33 AM
I was having a yarn in the pub a few nights back,when the subject of bad nights sleep came up.I remembered something that had happened earlier this year,told my friend about it.I'm curious as to what you guys will make of it...

A young lady I worked with was constantly getting in trouble,and I'd helped her in more than a few disipinaries(mostly sucessful).She was one of those folks,who if they'd sort thier smurf out would be brilliant,and I was trying to give her the space to do just that.

In the first week of January,I'd sat in on a disiplinary on another girl who'd been accused of theft(company looking for a dismissal,got it over turned and cleared her name),and was feeling very stressed as a result.My friend then got summoned for a capability hearing(ie your always sick,why????)
and the preping for that didnt go well(I wont go into details,but if I could go back and do that bit again,I'd kick a guy's head in).The hearing went ok,but 2 days latter she got the summons for another disiplinary...

Now one thing I can do is sleep.I love sleeping!And if anything can stop me sleeping,then you know I'm worked up about it.And I was...I knew this was the big move to get the girl fired.

One of the nights  I tossed and turn,drank hot chocalate,just couldnt sleep.Eventually I fell into a very troubled sleep with lotsa nightmares(something that generally I dont get).I half woke,paniced and disturbed,couldnt calm down.Some little voice in my head said,get a hold on a SAK and every thing will be ok.SO I blindly grooped around til I found my Tinker,and went to sleep cuddling the knife!I slept peacefully til the alarm went off!

When I thought about it a bit later,it was kinda logical...I've never had a SAK fail on me,and if one has bitten me,its been my own fault for being careless.When everything around me felt like it was turning to soft smelly smurf,my sub concious knew I could still rely on a SAK!

There you go!are any the rest of you as wierd as me?
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline Ashley

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • AKA Knife Crazied
Re: Saddest SAK story
Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:12:33 AM
Your a weird one John ,but you can still be my friend. :rofl: :D

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 02:34:07 AM
Your a weird one John ,but you can still be my friend. :rofl: :D

Cheers Ash ;)
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

gb Offline 5hif7y

• tooled up
Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 03:14:26 AM
ive not had a night like that before, but i have had a dream where there was a problem (i cant remember what it was) and when i reached for my leatherman it wasn't there. and when i went to my draw to get one of my others, there were all gone. scary dream.

i wont lie, i did cheack when i got up. needless to say they where still there lol.  :D
-----5hif7y-----

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 10:05:42 AM
a Swiss Army knife is also less expensive to keep than a woman and takes less space in bed!!!

And you can have as many as you want.
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 10:26:13 AM
And they can be just as cutting ;)

gb Offline Raukodur

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 10:55:55 AM
how did that second hearing go? did she get fired?

us Offline ICanFixThat

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 01:37:01 PM
If only SAKs could talk I'm sure they could tell some very sad stories.  However, being that they are a very positive tool, they would no doubt prefer to tell their many fabulous happy stories.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 02:50:30 PM
how did that second hearing go? did she get fired?

Lol no,she survived to screw up another and another and another day!I ended up negotiating her departure from the company in the end.Moral of the story is that excessive and repeated drinking and use of serious narcotics is seriously stupid :rant:

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 05:01:00 PM
a Swiss Army knife is also less expensive to keep than a woman and takes less space in bed!!!

:rofl:

:tu: I agree on that. :D

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 05:29:06 PM

Yeah, and they don't complain when you do have more than one.

Mike
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

us Offline Ashley

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 06:19:06 PM
Your guys are some sick twisted men but I love it. :rofl: :tu: :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30