Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Will be offline!

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Will be offline!
on: June 25, 2012, 11:33:50 PM
This is to let all my friends and colleagues know I will offline for some time. Mods will be done and pm's sent but have some family issues to kick out! Girlfriend no more, wife no more nothing! Facebook is an evil spawning place of death! Stay away from there if you value your loved ones as it will suck them away. Good luck my friends and hope to return soon.
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

us Offline JAfromMn

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Will be offline!
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 11:53:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up Steve.

Take Care my friend.

Don't be gone to long.
Defend the Hive!!!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 03:37:35 AM
Hang in there buddy- do what you have to do.  I promise we'll still be here when you get back.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline 82brutus

Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 05:05:11 AM
Take it easy and take good care of yourself.  We'll be around if you need to vent or need a friendly ear.

Sent from my MB860
“We shall neither fail nor falter; we shall not weaken or tire...give us the tools and we will finish the job.” - Winston Churchill

us Offline tattoosteve99

Will be offline!
Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 06:28:59 AM
I'm off and on. I'm so pissed off I could bite a steel beam in half. Do me dirty will ya. I've picked her up out of the floor so many times I've lost track. She has seizures and epilepsy and some other stuff. Damn I even paid for her phone bill. And this is the way I get rewarded? Betrayal,lies,deceiving no good for nothing. Her daughter loves me and calls me daddy ;(. The Internet can be a wonderful place to learn but at the same time can be the most despicable creation ever! Yes I'm ranting raving mad. Do me wrong when I take such great care of her. Pay her doc bills, buy her meds. She can't even drive so I took her everywhere. Damn it. Why can't a good man find a real woman! Now my mind has went black. Dark as a black hole and my thoughts can't even escape it. Im reverting back to my old self. Mean, selfish, cruel, spiteful, vengeful. Hear my wrath you low down dirty scum. I will have my revenge! I will travel to the ends of the earth to make sure you feel as horrible as you have made me feel. I will make you feel worse. Ahh ahh rant rant. Idgaf!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I wish I could scream right now I'm in so much pain. Damn it! Why am I so stupid to do this to myself again. Why why? Anybody know. Folks I think I need some serious help. Crap I can never win. The only thing I'm good at is building SAKs and sometimes I suck at that.

us Offline tattoosteve99

Will be offline!
Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 06:31:23 AM
You what else. SMURF IT. I'm ginna start drinking again. Screw it who gives a rats ass

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Will be offline!
Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 06:50:51 AM
Steve as you know I went through this not long ago. I can't stand to even see that person! I'm here as you know since I've talked to you all night. :D Be strong for the boys! POF is where I found out about the cheating of mine and now yours gets on the net and does the same smurf. Take Care and I'm here for you pal.

I also found keeping busy helped keep my mind free of thinking as much.

Sent from Ash forum mobile
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:52:57 AM by Ashley »

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 08:22:09 AM
You take care steve, we all go through S#i# at times in our lives i know ive been through lots and still have problems going on, we will still be here and remember we are here to chat  :tu:

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 08:30:39 AM
I hope it's not too long before your back on top mate, till then stay safe mate :tu:
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 09:00:12 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, chiiiill! Take a deap breath, woosa! Go stand in a closet, grab some cloths and scream into them, as easy as it would be to go back to drinking its not worth it, especially with the kids! You know all of us here are here for you, isn't that right guys (and girls)!! You know how to get a hold of me if you need to vent. Just don't resort back to the alcohol,, or do anything stupid!  JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 09:28:43 AM
I'm here for you Steve. Seriously send me a PM if you need ANYTHING. If I can do it I will help you with whatever you need. In the mean time try to just calm down a bit. I really feel for you. Over the years I have learned it's just not worth it to let yourself get so stressed. You have my E-mail in case your not on MT.org for a while. I will contact you soon if I don't hear from you.  :salute:
I'm the milk man!

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 09:48:26 AM
Please don't start drinking! If for no other reason than spite. Hang in there!  :salute:

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 11:32:34 AM
Hey, Steve, I don't know you, but I've gone through that thing. They say time helps, but it doesn't really or at least not soon. Do what makes you happy and try not to think about it... and... don't drive if you drink...

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 01:23:20 PM
Steve,
I've been there, like many others here.  It sucks.  It sucks HARD.  But what is drinking again going to accomplish?  Yes, it'll take your mind off your problems.  But those problems will still be there, usually even worse than before.  Believe me, that's something I've had plenty of experience with.  Since I've quit drinking, I've found that though life's problems are still there, they're a HELL of a lot easier to deal with without alcohol.  You have a lot of friends here on the forum, and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask.  Stay strong.
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 01:29:38 PM
Im with all you guys on the drink, dont do it steve,it was the bottle that nearly got me 10 years in prison 17 years ago, i hardly touch the stuff these days but i have a better mental attitude so drink doesnt do these days what it did back then, i had a self destruct button, its my wife and kids that stops me from pressing that button these days, as said try to focus on the good things in your life  :tu:

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 01:53:20 PM
Also been there dude - would have preferred to have been shot at the time... or take her out to be honest.

However, it all passed and my life was a lot better without the people who were ruining it for me. It will get better, and you are strong enough to ride it out. Your rage and anger is normal, but don't let it eat you alive; no-one is worth that. Try and see it as taking out the trash.
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

Offline Blitzwing

Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 02:33:19 PM
Same here bro.. My ex was picking up guys thru that game "second life" .. Messed up mine and my daughter's lives, but its all for the better.. I now realize how much of a drain she was. I more at peace than I ever was.

If you want to get angry and do something... Sell all your gear and buy anew is my motto... We'll all be glad to help ;)  ::)

au Offline MultiMat

• The MTO handshake.
Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 03:06:27 PM
Hang in there mate & try not too do anything too hasty .

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

us Offline tattoosteve99

Will be offline!
Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 04:37:11 PM
Should I give her a second chance? She didn't literally hook up. Just chatted to another dude. As much as I know love was never mentioned and it was more of a flirty type thing. Still cuts deep though and I and my boys do love her.

us Offline Logrus9

Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 04:53:16 PM
It only has a chance if you BOTH want it and are willing to work for it, it can't be one-sided. Find out what the reasons are that you both ended up here (it could have a lot to do with prior baggage) and find ways to fix them. You will need time and may therapy, but neither will work unless it's a joint effort.

I wish you the best and I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner, I thought you were going camping or something.

hu Offline borgwarrior

• Wait,what?
Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 06:22:47 PM
I'm here for you man, just ask!
Small collection of SAK's, (but growing rapidly. :D) not so fast at this time. :( And the most important of all: Ze Zuper Zoldier by Steve!  :ahhh
Wishlist for 2014: Rangergrip 88, Victorinox: CT41, Spirit X BO CC, Swisstool X BO, Some limited Alox stuffs and so on

us Offline tattoosteve99

Will be offline!
Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 06:41:44 PM
Thanks for the advice and kind words from everyone. Only here at the best forum in the universe is a collaboration of people with vast knowledge. We are working on it just in case anyone wonders. Love is just too hard to build and just let go. Only time will tell and we both know that if it works or doesn't it will all be ok.

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #22 on: June 26, 2012, 07:52:27 PM
Thanks for the advice and kind words from everyone. Only here at the best forum in the universe is a collaboration of people with vast knowledge. We are working on it just in case anyone wonders. Love is just too hard to build and just let go. Only time will tell and we both know that if it works or doesn't it will all be ok.

I hope you truly believe that. ^^^  If you do you will be just fine.  :tu:
I'm the milk man!

gb Offline Craig

• No Life Club
Reply #23 on: June 26, 2012, 08:45:09 PM
Best of luck Steve.
Prone to daydreaming.

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Will be offline!
Reply #24 on: June 26, 2012, 09:18:33 PM
Hang in there & take care Steve..

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Will be offline!
Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 09:31:11 PM
I wish you the best Steve. I do recommend not giving full trust back until its earned though. The person I'm with now still doesn't get full trust and we've been on and off for almost 6 years now. Once trust is lost with me I most normally never give full trust back ever. 

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:34:18 PM by Ashley »

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 11:26:55 PM
I wish you the best Steve. I do recommend not giving full trust back until its earned though. The person I'm with now still doesn't get full trust and we've been on and off for almost 6 years now. Once trust is lost with me I most normally never give full trust back ever. 

I completely agree.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 05:18:26 AM
Don't let it eat away at your good character and stay away from those booze.  I'm sure anyone of us would be happy to talk things over in a PM if you need further support.  Take care buddy  :tu:
SAW

us Offline tattoosteve99

Will be offline!
Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 06:09:05 AM
Well an update. I didn't start back drinking just not worth it. I haven't drank for years so I decided to drink a few now and again to keep the hard urge at bay. Seems my weakness is liquor so I drank 1 beer. Yes just 1. I figured that everyone deserves a second chance and I know I have had my fair share and blew most of them. I'm not online as much but I'm still here! We are working through our problems and wish to thank everyone here and a few that texted,pm, or otherwise contacted me all is well for now. Thanks!

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 06:11:53 AM
I'm glad to hear you're working through it.  I hope you'll continue to keep us in mind during the rough times as well as the good.  You're amongst friends  :cheers:
SAW

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD