Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Hair? Perfect. Beer? Open. Okay.. let's go.

spam Offline glorn

• No Life Club
  • His name is Robert Paulson.
Hair? Perfect. Beer? Open. Okay.. let's go.
on: February 22, 2013, 03:30:57 AM
Here is a one piece tool i can really get behind:

http://www.oldfamiliarcombcompany.com/

Sure.. it doesn't drive screws or turn a nut.. but that's why I have a SAK or MT. I wouldn't pry with it, but then I prefer a mini pry bar for that anyway.

No, this one piece design does two things only, and it does them both well:

1. Comb hair

2. Open beer

Oh, it has a hole for a lanyard. Leatherman counts that as a function, don't they?

Anyway, I got mine today and I love it. Thick, polished, but not too polished. It looks like something my Grandad woulda had next to his old Marble's match case. One of these, a white handkerchief, a worn leather wallet, and a silver dollar.

The only way you could improve it would be to attach either a switchblade, or a pair of breasts. Or both.

So my hair looks kempt, and I'm well into some good suds.. Let my multitool handle the rest.

G.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:32:39 AM by glorn »
G

us Offline rdub934

• No Life Club
  • Without POL, pilots are pedestrians
Re: Hair? Perfect. Beer? Open. Okay.. let's go.
Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 04:54:31 AM
Weird
"I wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher." - Cpl Hicks

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Re: Hair? Perfect. Beer? Open. Okay.. let's go.
Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 03:37:28 PM
Gort a similar one called "Kustom KAmm" a few years ago as a birthday present with a tin of Pomade.

It´s a nice novely item but not teh comb i liek to EDC, it´s a heavy lump of stainless, after all. And the Can opener is quite redundant if you carry a MT and a SAK.

And the teeth have a too wide spacing for my liking, but that is subjective and depends on teh hairstyle you are wearing. I have a classic slickback with short sides taht needs rearrangement after wearing either a warm woolen hat or a MC helmet.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
PayPal Fees: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Below Goal: $300.00
Site Currency: USD
 0%