Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox Swisschamp 100th Anniversary Edition (pic heavy !!!)

be Offline Top-Gear-24

• Absolutely No Life Club
So, second knife, second topic  :D

Here's another knife I bought during my recent trip, the 100th Anniversary Edition of the Swisschamp.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:59:18 PM by Top-Gear-24 »

ca Offline JP

The logo on the main Blade stands out on my screen. It really jumps out at me. Does it pop like that in person? Nice knife.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Great Swisschamp! Number 35 also.  :ahhh
I'm the milk man!

be Offline Top-Gear-24

The logo on the main Blade stands out on my screen. It really jumps out at me. Does it pop like that in person? Nice knife.

Yep, the logo looks like that in real life also (keep in mind, I take these kind of pics outside, on bright sunny days, but it does stand out well).

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Great Swisschamp! Number 35 also.  :ahhh

It gets even better mate, I also bought the number 35 100th Anniversary Edition Spartan  :D.  But I'm going to post pics of that one in another topic  ;).

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Wow!!  :ahhh  I love it!  How much did that set ya back?  :pok:
SAW

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
That is one beautiful Swisschamp.  :tu:  Having a spartin with matching numbers is sweet. Congrats!
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Well ... I probably payed more than I should have ...  ::).  But I'm not planning on going to Ibach again any time soon (read: not for the next couple of years), and now I was there, at the factory, and ... oh well, you get the idea right  ;).

I believe (I have the receipt here somewhere) I payed 100 Swiss Francs for the Swisschamp (about the same in Euro, let's say 98 Euro or so), and 45 Swiss Francs a piece for the Spartans.  I don't know how much these Anniversary Editions go for on ebay these days, but since I'm not planning on selling them anytime soon, it doesn't really matter right, and I got them straight from the factory; which also brings a smile to my face  :D.

A regular Swisschamp will set you back between 65 to 85 Euro around here, so I figured that 100 Swiss Francs for this one wasn't that bad.

us Offline sawman

Well ... I probably payed more than I should have ...  ::).  But I'm not planning on going to Ibach again any time soon (read: not for the next couple of years), and now I was there, at the factory, and ... oh well, you get the idea right  ;).

I believe (I have the receipt here somewhere) I payed 100 Swiss Francs for the Swisschamp (about the same in Euro, let's say 98 Euro or so), and 45 Swiss Francs a piece for the Spartans.  I don't know how much these Anniversary Editions go for on ebay these days, but since I'm not planning on selling them anytime soon, it doesn't really matter right, and I got them straight from the factory; which also brings a smile to my face  :D.

A regular Swisschamp will set you back between 65 to 85 Euro around here, so I figured that 100 Swiss Francs for this one wasn't that bad.
That doesn't sound bad at all. It's beautiful and has the old style mag and phillips :tu:
SAW

us Offline ColoSwiss

Nice score!   :tu:

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Very nice grab Eric :tu:  You didn't happen to pick up an extra Road Tour Spirit now did ya? :pok: ;)
K-Tibbs

us Offline SAK Guy

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • "Spending all of my money and time Oh, ho ho...'"
Beautiful!!!!!!
- Robert

Quo Fata Ferunt
"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues." - Ten Bears

be Offline Top-Gear-24

That doesn't sound bad at all. It's beautiful and has the old style mag and phillips :tu:

Forgot to mention that I got a 15% discount, so I didn't pay much more than a what a regular Swisschamp would cost me around here.

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Wow, I thought mine was mint... yours looks even better. And such a low number! And a matching Spartan... wow, such coolness, much want, very knife. Amaze. Much drool.
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

nl Offline anditsgone

Cant wait till we get the 200 year aniversary edition. Although i think i wont be arround then anymore.
And man what does it look beutifull with its deep red shiny handles.
Red sells, Look at Ferrari, Ducati, Motoguzzi and Victorinox. Everything that is red and shiny looks stunning.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:31:07 PM by anditsgone »

us Offline sawman

Cant wait till we get the 200 year aniversary edition. Although i think i wont be arround then anymore.
And man what does it look beutifull with its deep red shiny handles.
Red sells, Look at Ferrari, Ducati, Motoguzzi and Victorinox. Everything that is red and shiny looks stunning.
I love red :tu: My Style CS is a red one and my Rambler has the classic red scales.
SAW

nl Offline EMZ

Last Friday June 21st 2019, I bought a 100-year Anniversary SwissChamp at the Ibach store for even less (much less) than SFr 100...
It was only € 56 !!  :ahhh

This was one of the very last pieces they had for sale. I think I am a very lucky guy!

What seems funny is that the included manual is for a contemporary model SwissChamp. This 100-y version doesn't have the ballpoint and the needle, however according to the modern manual there should a ballpoint and a needle.

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Last Friday June 21st 2019, I bought a 100-year Anniversary SwissChamp at the Ibach store for even less (much less) than SFr 100...
It was only € 56 !!  :ahhh

This was one of the very last pieces they had for sale. I think I am a very lucky guy!

What seems funny is that the included manual is for a contemporary model SwissChamp. This 100-y version doesn't have the ballpoint and the needle, however according to the modern manual there should a ballpoint and a needle.

Wow, great score  :tu:.

And at a great price as well, I did get an extra discount when I bought mine, once you bought for more than 500 CHF (yes, you read it correctly, most I spend on souveniers ever  :ahhh), you got an additional 10 or 15 % discount (on top of the 10% discount the factory store gave right away). Anyway, I still paid more than 56€, but it was worth it  :D.

Which number is yours ?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD