Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[CLOSED] Random Unknown Giveaway!!!

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Re: [CLOSED] Random Unknown Giveaway!!!
Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 11:41:59 PM
Is it a LM Flair?
Picture looks a lot like the one from a guessing game (GAW? can't be bothered to look for it) one that was discussed a couple weeks ago, I think posted by Zoidberg? The answer was a LM Flair, and it was hiding under the same logo (in a similar manner).
Of course, I'm fairly new here, so hiding under the MT.org logo may just be SOP here...
Honestly I have no clue.  ???

I think you do have a clue - as you are spot on and for exactly the right reason
I pinched Zoidy's idea for the guess - as the same tool was the answer  :D
Sorry Corwyn - No prize for you - Although you of all people should have guessed this one correctly - as you guessed the original Flair!!

I had a little hint that the GAW was from 'MTo' - So thank you very very much Gr MTo:tu: :D

Oh my lord that's embarrassing.... I was browsing on mobile when I posted that, and I had no idea that Huntsman posted his surprise in the same thread that I was quoting  :facepalm:.

Unfortunately my post guessing correct (and remembering seeing a similar picture in a GAW) was totally serious. Please laugh at my embarrassment, so I can feel good about being an idiot. :oops:
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #31 on: September 23, 2015, 11:46:31 PM
Is it a LM Flair?
Picture looks a lot like the one from a guessing game (GAW? can't be bothered to look for it) one that was discussed a couple weeks ago, I think posted by Zoidberg? The answer was a LM Flair, and it was hiding under the same logo (in a similar manner).
Of course, I'm fairly new here, so hiding under the MT.org logo may just be SOP here...
Honestly I have no clue.  ???

I think you do have a clue - as you are spot on and for exactly the right reason
I pinched Zoidy's idea for the guess - as the same tool was the answer  :D
Sorry Corwyn - No prize for you - Although you of all people should have guessed this one correctly - as you guessed the original Flair!!

I had a little hint that the GAW was from 'MTo' - So thank you very very much Gr MTo:tu: :D

Oh my lord that's embarrassing.... I was browsing on mobile when I posted that, and I had no idea that Huntsman posted his surprise in the same thread that I was quoting  :facepalm:.

Unfortunately my post guessing correct (and remembering seeing a similar picture in a GAW) was totally serious. Please laugh at my embarrassment, so I can feel good about being an idiot. :oops:

Well. I just re read the whole thread. Im just confused. Ignore the previous post.

Except for the laughing part. Apparently I actually am an idiot, and went to being embarrassed for no reason, to having a great reason for it. So laugh away!
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club
Reply #32 on: September 27, 2015, 05:36:35 PM
:o  That is awesome!!  :ahhh  However...  :worthless:  :pok:  :D

I made my last post late at night and debated a photo - And got lazy

But I knew I would get one of these ^^^....  :-\

So here it is...

Did not have an olive - But thought a cherry tomato would be nearly as good
I even found a corked bottle of wine ... Mmmmmm  :D
LM FlairC2.jpg