Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAK in a FAK

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: SAK in a FAK
Reply #30 on: April 08, 2016, 05:29:52 PM
I keep a Classic in mine.  I would like to stow an Explorer in mine since the mag glass could prove to be useful but I don't have a spare, YET  :whistle:
firiki seems to be giving free SAK's away at the moment - I'm getting a Swisschamp, he'll probably send you an Explorer if you ask nicely.

:woohoo:
Esse Quam Videri

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016, 05:38:40 PM
I keep a Classic in mine.  I would like to stow an Explorer in mine since the mag glass could prove to be useful but I don't have a spare, YET  :whistle:
firiki seems to be giving free SAK's away at the moment - I'm getting a Swisschamp, he'll probably send you an Explorer if you ask nicely.

Aren't you afraid it's a trojan greek horse SAK? You know, filled with little firikis that come out in the night, like liliputians, to tie you up and... oh, wait... yeah, that's what you're counting on, right?...

:facepalm:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #32 on: April 08, 2016, 05:39:27 PM
If I remember right, I think I put a Climber in the FAK for the scissors but I really like the idea of having a mag lens too so I will change it to an Explorer. 

Love the Explorer and the mag lens!  :)

Thx. for the tip!

fi Offline AlephZero

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf smash!
Reply #33 on: April 08, 2016, 05:39:58 PM
Currently I have a pair of trauma shears in my home FAK and cheap folding scissors in my EDC FAK (whichs resides in my messenger bag), but I've been thinking of adding a SAK into theEDC one, an Explorer most likely.

:D
"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:

gr Offline firiki

• Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #34 on: April 12, 2016, 10:39:09 AM

Aren't you afraid it's a trojan greek horse SAK? You know, filled with little firikis that come out in the night, like liliputians, to tie you up and... oh, wait... yeah, that's what you're counting on, right?...

:facepalm:

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes
  :whistle:

I must say that image of little firikis all over the place is horrifying, maybe abhorrent even :D
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

gr Offline firiki

Reply #35 on: April 12, 2016, 10:44:40 AM

Don't get your hopes way up, sir; magentus is getting a set of Vic fish scalers the size of a Swisschamp, made out of halloumi cheese ::)

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #36 on: April 12, 2016, 11:43:36 AM

Don't get your hopes way up, sir; magentus is getting a set of Vic fish scalers the size of a Swisschamp, made out of halloumi cheese ::)
I love halloumi cheese :drool:
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

gr Offline firiki

Reply #37 on: April 12, 2016, 11:47:09 AM

I love halloumi cheese :drool:

:ninja:   :assimilate:   :D

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #38 on: April 14, 2016, 12:25:50 AM
Like hiraethus, I keep a swisscard(lite) in my FAK-like tin.
Very basic, but its all I've needed so far, and I keep a more extensive FAK in my bag when camping etc.
I wonder if I should I swap some of the plasters for other items?
IMG_20160413_232916.jpg
* IMG_20160413_232916.jpg (Filesize: 186.68 KB)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 12:31:35 AM by Pablo O'Brien »
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

hr Offline styx

Reply #39 on: April 14, 2016, 08:41:45 AM
Like hiraethus, I keep a swisscard(lite) in my FAK-like tin.
Very basic, but its all I've needed so far, and I keep a more extensive FAK in my bag when camping etc.
I wonder if I should I swap some of the plasters for other items?

That's a good idea. Certainly better than what I had in mind
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%