Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Euro 2016

enki_ck · 261 · 10370

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Re: Euro 2016
Reply #90 on: June 17, 2016, 09:06:06 PM
:facepalm: when I go to Devils games, it takes me two scans and a doctor's note just to get my KNEE BRACE through security! How TF can you get a smurfing FLARE through?!?
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #91 on: June 17, 2016, 09:09:38 PM
Stick it up a body cavity, or have someone working in the stadium hide it for you.
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #92 on: June 17, 2016, 09:23:56 PM
What dks said

They have decades of experiance and ties to hooligan groups around the world who help them out.

For instance in a game between Hajduk Split and Tottenham a guy managed to bring a live cock into the stadium, storm the pitch and break the cocks neck. (The cock being Tottenhams mascot) That was more than 30 years ago, they jad a lot of practice since.

And in the most bizare case ever, Italians managed to smugle a Vespa into the stadium and throw it of the stands. Now known as the case of the Holy Vespa. :facepalm:

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #93 on: June 17, 2016, 09:26:31 PM
dks, try not to go to far with the cock references, please :P

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #94 on: June 17, 2016, 09:30:09 PM
I am not really interested in cocks.

A feline reference may arise my interest.

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

gr Offline firiki

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #95 on: June 17, 2016, 09:38:52 PM
This is all very weird... as if every country's stoopid hools are working together towards having martial law declared.

Remember, French police have another, big front to cope with at the moment and stadium stewards can't be expected to deal with mobsters. Unfortunately, many football fan clubs are sources for all kinds of things hard to find, from drugs to work as goons etc.

Do you older ones remember something similar in the past?

Notorious English hools, banned from entering the country for a year after '98 World Cup in France now have returned at the very same cities for round two.

Hardcore neo-Nazi Russian hools forming very efficient large troops and proudly uploading videos of their achievements on the Internets. They also struck in Germany two days ago.

These Croatian whatever-they-are.

Also, Spanyards colliding with Turcs before tonight's game between their respective teams.

I probably omitted somebody.

All this can't be a coincidence, it goes to show something but I don't know what.

Probably not the feline reference dks was hoping for  :P
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 09:40:20 PM by firiki »
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

hr Offline styx

Reply #96 on: June 17, 2016, 09:44:45 PM
to keep this forum as clean from my swearing as possible i'll just say jackasses
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

hr Offline Subterranean

Reply #97 on: June 17, 2016, 09:46:15 PM
Yep, they are all in facts puppets. They are to be used for someone's goals, when needed.

...and people say the modern football is about the sport and human physiological achivements. Yeah right, and I'm a Santa Claus.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #98 on: June 17, 2016, 10:12:48 PM
I'd say those morons don't deserve out attention anymore, at least not here. :salute:

In other related news ... Spain is up 3:0 against Turkey :ahhh

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #99 on: June 17, 2016, 10:20:45 PM
And I managed to miss all 3...

gb Offline Billy Ruffian

Reply #100 on: June 17, 2016, 10:25:42 PM
This Euro Championship is starting to show a really sinister side, I can't remember aggravation like this at any of the Euros since all the way back in Euro '88 (and that tournament was like looking back at the dark ages.) I'm sure there has been the odd pocket of disorder in the past but there is a real element of pre-planning and organisation to the trouble this time around. I guess social media enables this organised trouble, but why it is happening in this Euro and not the other recent ones, I really don't know?  :think:

No idea how it can be stopped either. UEFA could maybe take the extreme step of disqualifying a team and use that as a threat but to take those troublemakers in the Croatia end today as an example, I can't see that the team being thrown out would bother them one bit, if their grievance is against the national team establishment.

Such a shame. I love it every four years when the Euros come around, but this one could end badly, I fear.

And what they are going to to about the World Cup in Russia in 2018 I don't think anybody knows.

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #101 on: June 17, 2016, 11:59:31 PM
Stick it up a body cavity, or have someone working in the stadium hide it for you.

Too much work. Hell, buy me a few beers and I'll start a riot on my own..... >:D my brother is in France for a very different sporting event, the 24hrs of LeMans. He says security is insane, but this crap is still happening.....
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

hr Offline styx

Reply #102 on: June 18, 2016, 03:16:59 PM
Yep, they are all in facts puppets. They are to be used for someone's goals, when needed.

...and people say the modern football is about the sport and human physiological achivements. Yeah right, and I'm a Santa Claus.

in that case could you finally tell me where I can get a driver's license for reindeer? them letter I've sent must have gotten lost

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

hr Offline Subterranean

Reply #103 on: June 18, 2016, 03:41:58 PM

in that case could you finally tell me where I can get a driver's license for reindeer? them letter I've sent must have gotten lost

Only Santa can get a reindeer license  :P

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #104 on: June 18, 2016, 03:55:19 PM

Yup, and you have to throw the current Santa of the roof to become one. >:D

hr Offline styx

Reply #105 on: June 18, 2016, 06:26:54 PM

Yup, and you have to throw the current Santa of the roof to become one. >:D

so you're saying there is a way

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #106 on: June 18, 2016, 07:03:58 PM
So, if Iceland's fans riot, do they use swords and axes? THAT would be interesting to watch..... :popcorn:

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #107 on: June 18, 2016, 11:11:42 PM
 :rofl:

Portugal

:rofl:
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #108 on: June 18, 2016, 11:13:22 PM
Ronaldo  :facepalm:

gr Offline firiki

• Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #109 on: June 19, 2016, 09:31:45 AM
He loses it under pressure... :oops:

That's too bad for someone that always tries to make himself shine  :whistle:
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

hr Offline styx

Reply #110 on: June 19, 2016, 10:53:13 AM
So, if Iceland's fans riot, do they use swords and axes? THAT would be interesting to watch..... :popcorn:

considering that this guy is a fan, it would be really interesting

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #111 on: June 19, 2016, 10:53:36 AM
I guess we'll miss his tantrums in the next round...
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #112 on: June 19, 2016, 11:46:56 PM
I am in Skopje and I hear all this noise for almost an hour, drums, singing, fireworks and car horns. As it seems, Albania won over Romania. What I didn't know was that 1/3 of the population here is of Albanian origin.
It reminds me when Turkey won Croatia in the World Cup. I was in Belgium and it seemed Belgium had no Belgian inhabitants on the streets, just Turks. And once in London we were surrounded by many thousands of Iranians, when they won the Asian footbal championship.
I like the way football is a shared interest in this continent and its surroundings. But nationalities and the national teams are artificial constructs. I remember Albanians on the streets, happy for the 2004 cup Greece won. I'm happy for Albania myself today.

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #113 on: June 20, 2016, 12:06:57 AM
But they won't let me sleep.

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #114 on: June 21, 2016, 07:32:54 AM
I see very bad results for the Eastern teams im general, with the exception of Hungary.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #115 on: June 21, 2016, 09:04:06 PM
And here we go again. I honestly don't care about the result anymore, as long there aren't any more "situations", but as far the news are, they could be :(

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #116 on: June 21, 2016, 10:36:58 PM
This B team of ours doesn't even look that bad. Nice game so far and a look at some future A team players

gb Offline Billy Ruffian

Reply #117 on: June 21, 2016, 10:41:31 PM
Good game to watch as a neutral, this is. Have to say that was a really good penalty save but why are Spain letting Ramos take them, with some of the other players they have on the pitch? It just comes across as a little bit arrogant.

gb Offline Billy Ruffian

Reply #118 on: June 21, 2016, 10:45:45 PM
...And that was a great breakaway goal.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #119 on: June 21, 2016, 11:01:40 PM
That was ... unexpected .... but :woohoo:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79