Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Any info on this RUSSIAN MULTITOOL?

us Offline tango44

• VICTORINOX
Any info on this RUSSIAN MULTITOOL?
on: November 25, 2016, 03:45:19 PM
Enjoy!

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Re: Any info on this RUSSIAN MULTITOOL?
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 03:47:19 PM
There is a recent thread on it. I am sure someone will find it in a bit.
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

fi Offline AlephZero

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf smash!
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 04:09:09 PM
"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:

ru Offline livan

Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 08:51:17 PM
Maybe I can talk to this company, I corresponded with them a year ago.

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 04:30:48 AM
Let us know how it goes!
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

no Offline Grathr

Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 06:23:13 AM

:tu:
-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

ru Offline livan

Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 04:06:18 PM
I was told from the manufacturer. Sell multi tool, they can not. Rights to it belong to the Ministry of Defense of Russia. But the company is trying to change the tool to remove overtly military elements in the next year, and get the right to sell.

no Offline Grathr

Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 04:28:02 PM
I was told from the manufacturer. Sell multi tool, they can not. Rights to it belong to the Ministry of Defense of Russia. But the company is trying to change the tool to remove overtly military elements in the next year, and get the right to sell.

That is good news!
Hopefully it will loose the cap crimper plier head .
-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: December 01, 2016, 06:11:35 PM
That would be kind of cool. I wonder how cross compatible the Wave and NS-2 are.

livan, did the company have anything to say regarding the similarities to the Wave (obviously they borrowed heavily from/copied the design, I just wonder how readily they will admit to it).

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

ru Offline livan

Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 05:22:13 PM
This spring, I had a long and evil spoken with a representative plant on this subject, if interested lay our communication automatically translated into English.

ru Offline livan

Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 08:06:52 PM
Now the Russian military multitool is used every hour. Russian army units equipped with this tool are now in Syria.
3c781d744a0755ede6de16c888c4e1ce.jpg
* 3c781d744a0755ede6de16c888c4e1ce.jpg (Filesize: 238.74 KB)
1436522356_robot.jpg
* 1436522356_robot.jpg (Filesize: 68.58 KB)
rossiyskie_sapery_razminiruyut_aleppo_roboty_2.jpg
* rossiyskie_sapery_razminiruyut_aleppo_roboty_2.jpg (Filesize: 102.67 KB)
C1LcpXxWgAEvizw.jpg
* C1LcpXxWgAEvizw.jpg (Filesize: 98.01 KB)

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 10:02:35 PM
Livan, I'd be interested to see your translated communications with that company representative you talked to, if you still have it.

ru Offline livan

Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 04:35:35 PM
My communication is likely to stress in the style of the Internet.

example-------
in all developed countries are trying to make it their small arms and related devices. For they are the most grass-roots and mass composition with not the highest form., Where the question of the moral advantage over the enemy is particularly acute. And this recognition of the advantages of the United States in the development of this tool undermines faith in the possibility of their science and production (production because there will always be the original for a direct comparison, and schools will be) plus the undermining of moral superiority, because we steal, we are thieves ......
2. Second, why not just tyryat Leatherman OHT? It is much better corresponds to the requirements of the Armed Forces. It is truly "one-armed" in contrast to the manipulation of the Wave ......
3. Ability to run in production will fall short of the original in the 17-18 years for such a development is lagging behind forever .......
"LS-2" appears on the photo has a number of unacceptable features. Console the location of all the core subjects - blades, saw, awl, and so on, an unfortunate decision. Leatherman from which refused the development of a model for the Wave Leatherman Leatherman Charge. Judging by the photos HC2 simplified, and did not use blades locks the disclosure of pliers. In this scheme, the tool is guaranteed up to a finger injury amputation !!!!!!!!! Location on the lips crimping pliers and wire cutters, leave no room for threaded connections (or make them extremely uncomfortable not force), as described in the requirements.
............ Ensure pliers open and work with them with one hand;
It is also not require skills in manipulation, and even they will not help in frost or strong emotional overload.
NA 2 has a non-standard items, which can be replaced. Leatherman Bit is standard and not easily accessible in the aircraft. Saw it integrated, and does not involve the replacement .dostupnost apart from databases.
NC2 entirely of steel, it is a guarantee to boot freezing instrument of ammunition or arms in our cold climate.
Cover NA 2 in contrast to the original is not adapted for insertion of a cover disclosed instrumenta.Fiksatsiya Shoulder (main) language is carried out with the button, it is also an instrument loss during the snatch, the shock wave and so on.
You can also talk about the concept. Small changes in the requirements of combined-arms allow you to have a tool design in order to avoid duplication of the complexity of supply and production ... and so on ..........

response Designer -----------

I am glad that our products cause so much attention.
Now on a strand.
Which patents we violated? Rooms at the studio. They are mainly useful model and design.
Attaching the cover by means replaced by a semi-rigid strap production "Techincome". The compounds under standardized OCD "Warrior 2".
The knife was made specifically for the engineering troops and their mission. All hard to please, design is always a compromise between manufacturability, cost and efficiency. This first series multitool which can be watched without tears. This is the first multitool, type Literman in Russia. We will try to do even better as they gain experience in the manufacture of NS-2.
Question blades moot point fixation clamps. Amputated finger is not so easy. A fool always be able to do this for the sake of nothing.
Lining is not an option. Close all the knife will only grow and the price falls they are secure.
With regard to competition, so it sostavte. Make better and cheaper, and win the tender and OCD. Behavior test and close the IAC.
Now there is a fashion for import substitution and drag to turn the knife US ...................................
Competition as a designer, it's like someone tagged more. But to develop a technologically simple to produce a knife with a low cost, to carry out pre-production, to carry out the acceptance, so this is the work of the designer.
I repeat, this is actually the first attempt of the Russian producer to give the product for which you can watch without tears and for reasonable money. Later, as they gain experience, we will pursue the further modernization of the knife.

if interested, lay greater
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:42:28 PM by livan »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21