Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The Greatest SAK Combo Thread

Poll

What is the Greatest SAK combo???

Large SAK (108mm, 111mm, 130mm) & 58mm/65mm
15 (13.3%)
93mm & 58mm/65mm
28 (24.8%)
91mm & 58mm/65mm
40 (35.4%)
85mm & 58mm/65mm
2 (1.8%)
84mm & 58/65mm
8 (7.1%)
I do not believe in carrying more than one SAK and I'm a total bummer. :-\
7 (6.2%)
Not listed / I have a suggestion I will include below
13 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 105

nl Offline Ron Who

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • I'm blue!
Re: The Greatest SAK Combo Thread
Reply #450 on: August 20, 2021, 06:31:47 PM
I like two layer knives for easy carry but neither the Spartan nor the Pioneer does it for me.
I want the saw and the scissors! So today it´s BuSchroder and Compact. Great combo!  :tu:
1-DSC06300-buschroder-compact.jpg
* 1-DSC06300-buschroder-compact.jpg (Filesize: 243.53 KB)

Offline Helvetica Bold

Reply #451 on: August 20, 2021, 07:58:33 PM
That’s a huntsman cut in half!  :rofl:

it Offline SirVicaLot

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #452 on: August 20, 2021, 09:22:25 PM
That’s a huntsman cut in half!  :rofl:

:o :facepalm: :rofl:

I guess Ron has some explaining to do  :D

ca Offline Canuckdad

Reply #453 on: October 29, 2021, 01:18:35 AM
tough question. I think almost any  medium SAK with a Classic SD is an unstoppable combo.

I have my Stayglow SD on my keychain at all times, then depending on where I am I pair it with one of two SAK's
- at work (office environment)  I pair it up with an Alox Pioneer . The Pioneer is slim and fits so will in my work bag. I have scissors in my desk at work so I dont really need them on my pioneer .
or
-On weekends when I hike, mountain bike or am just running errands I like to pair my SD with my Stayglow Climber. I absolutely love the scissors and use them a lot on my days off, and the Stayglow scales are amazing.

In conclusion: I just think an SD and whatever SAK is best for YOU is the best combo!   

* sakcombo.jpg (Filesize: 111.39 KB)

* sgcombo.jpg (Filesize: 45.57 KB)
Carry a Victorinox SAK folks,  because you dont know what life is about to throw at you.

us Offline Steelej1976

Reply #454 on: October 29, 2021, 02:20:23 AM
tough question. I think almost any  medium SAK with a Classic SD is an unstoppable combo.

I have my Stayglow SD on my keychain at all times, then depending on where I am I pair it with one of two SAK's
- at work (office environment)  I pair it up with an Alox Pioneer . The Pioneer is slim and fits so will in my work bag. I have scissors in my desk at work so I dont really need them on my pioneer .
or
-On weekends when I hike, mountain bike or am just running errands I like to pair my SD with my Stayglow Climber. I absolutely love the scissors and use them a lot on my days off, and the Stayglow scales are amazing.

In conclusion: I just think an SD and whatever SAK is best for YOU is the best combo!   

I agree I carry a Rambler and a Climber or a Cadet.  Nice pictures, that Stayglow is great

ca Offline Canuckdad

Reply #455 on: October 29, 2021, 02:58:49 AM
I agree I carry a Rambler and a Climber or a Cadet.  Nice pictures, that Stayglow is great

Thanks!  I love taking pics of my Victorinox. And stay glow makes it even better . You use the climber and cadet. Good to see we have similar combos  :)
Carry a Victorinox SAK folks,  because you dont know what life is about to throw at you.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%