Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I love my SAK because....

pomsbz · 34 · 1401

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Re: I love my SAK because....
Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 12:51:22 PM
Becuase they just work.

:like: Short, and to the point.  :salute:
"Another Day...; a whole n'other set of fresh possibilities..." - MacGyver (S1E19 - "Slow Death")

br Offline BleaKrytE

• Hello world. I'm Vinícius!
Reply #31 on: July 15, 2017, 02:18:01 PM
I love, and always have with me at least one SAK, 24/7, the Alox Minichamp.
Anywhere I go at any time, out of home I have my keys on me, and the little Vic attached to them

(Image removed from quote.)

this tiny but mighty allows me to

· Open envelopes, wrappings, cardboard and bottle tops with that awesome wharncliffe blade
· Tighten or open toys, electronics and small devices using the sturdy Phillips driver
·Open that unexpectedly gifted beer or lemonade glass bottle with the useful bottle opener
· Cut fingernails, loose clothes threads, and other hygienic and personal care needs, cut tickets and paper, etc. using those great scissors

· Open the mail or package I just got as soon as I get home, with its package opener
· Feed my hamster or administer him small tiny things like using a spoon via the cuticle pusher

all in a package that fits in your coin pocket, weighs as  much as your hamster and stands use and abuse (sitting on it, banging with keys, etc.) due to its tough alox scales that wear their scars and dings with pride and beauty
I think I speak for us all when I ask you to post a picture of your hamster and a SAK.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Yes that...  :pok:
Me too please.  :pok:

ya folks, here it is  :salute:

My life is now complete. Thank you very much.

Uni student, environmental activist (yes, I'm that annoying guy that mentions climate change every third minute), motorcyclist.

br Offline BleaKrytE

• Hello world. I'm Vinícius!
Reply #32 on: July 15, 2017, 02:18:24 PM
Anywhere I go at any time, out of home I have my keys on me, and the little Vic attached to them

· Open envelopes, wrappings, cardboard and bottle tops with that awesome wharncliffe blade
· Tighten or open toys, electronics and small devices using the sturdy Phillips driver
·Open that unexpectedly gifted beer or lemonade glass bottle with the useful bottle opener
· Cut fingernails, loose clothes threads, and other hygienic and personal care needs, cut tickets and paper, etc. using those great scissors

· Open the mail or package I just got as soon as I get home, with its package opener
· Feed my hamster or administer him small tiny things like using a spoon via the cuticle pusher

all in a package that fits in your coin pocket, weighs as  much as your hamster and stands use and abuse (sitting on it, banging with keys, etc.) due to its tough alox scales that wear their scars and dings with pride and beauty
I think I speak for us all when I ask you to post a picture of your hamster and a SAK.

Uni student, environmental activist (yes, I'm that annoying guy that mentions climate change every third minute), motorcyclist.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #33 on: July 15, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

I think it is a Chinese hamster, IIRC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_hamster
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%