Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

91mm pin collars - scale mounting studs

Offline Helvetica Bold

91mm pin collars - scale mounting studs
on: May 22, 2020, 09:53:53 AM
Anyone know what I can get replacement pin collars - the little studs that sit around the pins to mount the scales on - for a 91mm SAK? I’m trying a carbon steel blade upgrade on a Spartan - the blade looks great but I’m hashing up the assembly a bit and have now broken one of these collars. My engineering skills and equipment don’t go anywhere near being able to duplicate these so wondered if anyone on here  is making/supplying replacements. Probably be after both sizes and a few of each just in case I butcher  any more!  Cheers

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Re: 91mm pin collars - scale mounting studs
Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 09:58:13 AM
Hi and welcome to MTo :)

I think the best way to obtain these is to buy a bunch of "mod fodder" SAKs with damaged parts. You can usually find those cheap. But you're in the UK so eBay is not an option.

You could try the Tools Needed secion here on the forum (are parts considered tools :think: ).

I may have a few collars/bushings somewhere that I can send you if you want. Also, I may have some mod fodder SAKs as well but I'll have to check.
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

Offline Helvetica Bold

Re: 91mm pin collars - scale mounting studs
Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 10:12:18 AM
Thanks for the reply. That’s probably going to be easiest I guess to get an exact replacement. Let me know if you do have anything and I’ll keep any eye out here to see what I can find...as you say eBay here is a no no...first place I looked! ;0)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%