Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Late look at the SOG Baton Series

spam Offline Happy Gilmore

• No Life Club
Late look at the SOG Baton Series
on: August 01, 2020, 05:30:17 AM
Recently I was gifted a Q2 and found the quality was actually better than I expected. That lead me to eventually order the Q4 today off ebay for.....

wait for it....

$53 brand new, and there were a few a lot of these I think I got the last one..I know at the original price it seemed too expensive..my question is...if the Q4 was $60, would you have purchased it? For those who have it, would you have felt better about it?

00 Offline Sam Lim

• No Life Club
Re: Late look at the SOG Baton Series
Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 06:46:05 AM
Recently I was gifted a Q2 and found the quality was actually better than I expected. That lead me to eventually order the Q4 today off ebay for.....

wait for it....

$53 brand new, and there were a few a lot of these I think I got the last one..I know at the original price it seemed too expensive..my question is...if the Q4 was $60, would you have purchased it? For those who have it, would you have felt better about it?

I remember last year I bought a whole set of 1 to 4 in a bundle. All unused but no box. At an amazing price of ard $80.. I have to give it to SOG for the "innovation" but the QC are pretty terrible.. All locking tools have some amount of play. Bought it for collection, never had the intention to use it. If they were sold separately, I probably wouldn't buy any of them.....

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%