Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

For GAK fans - new GAK knives available in small numbers

gb Offline greenbear

• Outdoorsy type and over-opinionated buffoon
Heinnie Haynes have a small number of genuine GAKs from Fox of Maniago for sale.  These are one of the variants of the GAK originally supplied to the German military (Vic/Fox/CCM/ the original Miltecs etc) not the modern import "knock-offs" that have been popping up recently.

Mine arrived yesterday and I can verify that it is what it says it is with the the correct "rostfrei" marking on the blade stamp and plain army issue box. I have not been able to find out if there are being currently manufactured or old stock, but I have checked all Fox's online catalogue and they are not currently listed, leading me to think that they are probably genuine new "old stock".

Price is good too  :tu:

https://heinnie.com/fox-penknife-1042/

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: For GAK fans - new GAK knives available in small numbers
Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 02:54:25 PM
Better than half-ground down, chipped scale, and other assorted busted tool trash for the same money found on eBay and most US surplus dealers. I may get one myself.

gb Offline greenbear

• Outdoorsy type and over-opinionated buffoon
Re: For GAK fans - new GAK knives available in small numbers
Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 03:04:48 PM
Better than half-ground down, chipped scale, and other assorted busted tool trash for the same money found on eBay and most US surplus dealers. I may get one myself.

I'm please with my one.

I'm sure Heinnie will send to the UK if you ask them. They are quite approachable.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%