Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTB: Used PCs and Laptops

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
WTB: Used PCs and Laptops
on: August 11, 2021, 04:56:47 PM
I'm taking an IT class online, and need older PCs (and laptops) to tinker with, as I figure I'm going to ruin several. The guy teaching the class (this is not through a college, but instead Pearson; so I doubt I can contact him directly) specifically said I needed to do it hands-on. At present, not counting my new desktop (which is NOT to be messed with!); I only have three or four laptops; I say four as there is one from 2009 that I think I really messed up as a teen, and is probably so out of date, one can't even buy RAM cards or a hard drive for it.

\ So, I'm wondering if anyone here has any older PCs and laptops lying around they want to sell.

All I ask is that it be made in the past 10 years (preferably between 5-7), and have removable RAM and hard drive.  And well, US only as I know shipping charges.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 05:25:35 PM by cody6268 »

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Re: WTB: Used PCs and Laptops
Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 08:26:34 PM
It'll be worth checking with local businesses as well, they'll likely keep the hard drives for privacy reasons but they're usually just recycled or scrapped  :tu:
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%