Day 6 The bathroom sink had gritty action on the faucet so I took it apart to see what's up. Thought it would be a fun thing to do with the Rebar, but it only helped remove the cap. The rest of the work needed dedicated tools. Couldn't really see anything wrong but taking it apart and putting it back together seemed to do the trick
I'm digging that adjustable wrench.
Day 7A light bulb went bust so I satisfied my curiosity. Those are really not made to be repaired. The small flat head and the awl helped to pry it open. Found a capacitor that literally exploded and detached it's self from the board Never seen such thing, even on picture. Later I took apart a cheap led flashlight that was turning off at the slightest taping on it. Turned out that a spring that pushes the battery cluster towards has weakened with time so I used Rebar's pliers to stretch it a bit. Worked great. No picture though as the baby was trying to snatch the tool or the pieces of the flashlight and see if they taste any good (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)
Hello to all on day 6. Nice pics from the gang. My day 6 pic a swap from knifeless to a knife full rebar.
Day 7 [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]