Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Wave+ Black & Silver, Satin Finish Rebar for sale!

Offline StrangeToolbot

Wave+ Black & Silver, Satin Finish Rebar for sale!
on: November 24, 2021, 08:13:28 PM
Admins, please move this to where it belongs if not here.

Since getting my Charge+, I have not used either my B&S Wave+, or my original Rebar. As a result, and with me in need of money, I need to sell the tools. Neither one has seen anything more than light to MAYBE moderate use and the main blades a nick free and still have an edge. The Rebar will come with a Leatherman box style leather sheath, AND a nylon sheath.

The Wave+ I’m asking $90 plus $10 flat shipping cost for anywhere in the Continental United States (lower 48). I will ship internationally to Canada (ONLY), but please check local laws regarding locked blades, first. Shipping will be $25 for MOST Canadian locations. Please provide me your six character postal code so I can check the shipping to be certain, and if there are any local laws prohibiting the ownership and/or use of a locked blade over two inches in length. I will also ship to Hawaii and Alaska, ask for a shipping quote, first. 

For the Rebar, I’m asking $50 plus $10 flat shipping cost for anywhere in the Continental United States (lower 48). I will ship internationally to Canada (ONLY), but please check local laws regarding locked blades, first. Shipping will be $25 for MOST Canadian locations. Please provide me your six character postal code so I can check the shipping to be certain, and if there are any local laws prohibiting the ownership and/or use of a locked blade over two inches in length. I will also ship to Hawaii and Alaska, ask for a shipping quote, first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD