Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Searching for a Better Rechargeable LED Zipper-Pull Light

us Offline Outback in Idaho

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Not all those who wander are lost.
  Found a zipper-pull light off Amazon a couple years ago (or so) that was a no-named version. Amazon does not even show it listed as a purchase even, so no generic company name to go by.
  Originally got it as a jacket zipper-pull light, and it is rechargeable. Does well for its size, and great for a small handy light for what it does.

Bad part, found out the hard way, is that it is no where water-resistant nor water-proof. When it got wet from some rain the light stayed on until it got dried up. Recharged it and was back in business. Had to moved the switch back and forth a few times, but it recovered. Since then I clipped it to a retractable ID clip, as this thing is like ultra-light in weight.

Have been searching for another, in hopes to find one that is a bet more water resistant. All I can find are button cell types that I do not want, or three quarters of an ounce flashlights that are a wee bit too heavy for a zipper pull ... as its weight pulls the jacket zipper down.

Does anyone else have a gem of a zipper-pull light that they prefer, and has a rechargeable battery? If so, please share. Not interested in anything that is not rechargeable though. Hate having to replace button cell batteries. Started off with a Nite Ize version that drained the button cell battery far too fast, and they too had moisture issues.

* IMG_E4142.jpg (Filesize: 118.31 KB)
¬ Outback in Idaho

Behind every mask there is a face, behind that a story.

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Re: Searching for a Better Rechargeable LED Zipper-Pull Light
Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 10:47:32 AM
Olight are a pretty hideous company, but there are two torches they make that are well worth having, IMO...

One of these is the very popular i1R 2 EOS.
USB rechargable (mini cable included) It weighs half an ounce, has IPX8 waterproofing, is a tubular twist-head design that looks smaller than what you have there, and on a single charge will do 5 lumens for 6 hours or 150 lumens for up to 15 minutes. So great as a map/reading torch, but can also blast out enough light to make those dark alleys a bit less daunting!
I have several on the zips of various bits of kit, and have gifted several more.

They're quite expensive at £18, but they frequently come up on special deals where you only pay postage. Here that's about £5, but presumably the US website mirrors our local one.

The i1R 2 EOS uses a MicroUSB, while the newer i1R 2 Pro (and slightly more expensive, at £22) version uses USB-C.
This new one does 5 lumens for 12 hours, or 180 lumens for 20 minutes, but is also heavier at ¾ oz.

https://www.olightstore.uk/i1r-2-eos-kit.html
https://www.olightstore.uk/olight-i1r-2-pro-keychain-torch.html

Just be aware that if you order from their website, they are very keen on filling your inbox with marketing emails... !!

Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 12:25:43 PM
Olight are a pretty hideous company, but there are two torches they make that are well worth having, IMO...

One of these is the very popular i1R 2 EOS.
USB rechargable (mini cable included) It weighs half an ounce, has IPX8 waterproofing, is a tubular twist-head design that looks smaller than what you have there, and on a single charge will do 5 lumens for 6 hours or 150 lumens for up to 15 minutes. So great as a map/reading torch, but can also blast out enough light to make those dark alleys a bit less daunting!
I have several on the zips of various bits of kit, and have gifted several more.

They're quite expensive at £18, but they frequently come up on special deals where you only pay postage. Here that's about £5, but presumably the US website mirrors our local one.

The i1R 2 EOS uses a MicroUSB, while the newer i1R 2 Pro (and slightly more expensive, at £22) version uses USB-C.
This new one does 5 lumens for 12 hours, or 180 lumens for 20 minutes, but is also heavier at ¾ oz.

https://www.olightstore.uk/i1r-2-eos-kit.html
https://www.olightstore.uk/olight-i1r-2-pro-keychain-torch.html

Just be aware that if you order from their website, they are very keen on filling your inbox with marketing emails... !!

Was looking at those, looked on Amazon, and then found a Nitecore TIKI LE 300 Lumens Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight at 0.37 ounces. I do have a RovyVon Angel Eyes with Red/Blue lights that come in handy when merchandising at times, when date codes are in the wrong color. However, the Nitecore with the white/UV light on the side would of been my choice, if it were a similar type of material. Then seen a Nitecore at 0.34 ounces but it was a flat looking gizmo.

Do not have a scale yet, but getting one. Have a RovyVon A3 but found it is 19 grams - or 0.67 ounces. Tried it on the zipper, was still a tad heavy. Have a looser zipper on a King Size Parka (too thin in the insulation to be a real parka). So ordered the TIKI LE for $20. If it is junkola I can send back to Amazon.

Spent a few hours finding the lightest weight in rechargeable lights. Betwen 0.34 ounces to 0.37, and the output, figured 0.03 ounces more ought to be batter at over twice the lumen. Sharing in case someone else was looking for an auxiliary light too.

And, thank you!!  :tu:

Them O-Lights run about $20+ on Amazon, yet were heavier.
¬ Outback in Idaho

gb Offline Tasky

Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 01:57:36 PM
  Was looking at those, looked on Amazon, and then found a Nitecore TIKI LE 300 Lumens Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight at 0.37 ounces. I do have a RovyVon Angel Eyes with Red/Blue lights that come in handy when merchandising at times, when date codes are in the wrong color. However, the Nitecore with the white/UV light on the side would of been my choice, if it were a similar type of material. Then seen a Nitecore at 0.34 ounces but it was a flat looking gizmo.
Ooh.... yeah, I have the Nitecore TIKI with the white and UV light... It's crap.

Well, to be fair, it does what it was supposed to, in that it shows up RovyVon.
Basically, the story is that Nitecore went to the same place that makes all RovyVon's torches, and had them make the exact same thing from the exact same parts (with just enough very minor changes to avoid copyright issues). This Nitecore then sold as the TIKI for a third of the RovyVon price, while still turning a profit, to prove that RovyVon are just overpriced. When challenged by the gushing RV fanboys, Nitecore supposedly said something like, "Yep - We ripped them off, to show how they're ripping you off".
That's the story, anyway. No idea how much is true, but it sounds somewhat plausible.

In truth, the torch itself is actually pretty decent, with the exception of the UI and the power switch - The rubber-domed switch on mine is quite mushy and hard to press, unless you have very small digits or can get a thumbnail exactly over the top of the stem.... this then causes problems with the UI, as turning it on requires a double-tap and switching to the secondary lights (UV or LE) requires a triple tap.

Other than that, it's typical Nitecore - Pretty cool ideas, great innovation, cool and often unique features, but not so well implemented
Size-wise, it's bigger than the Olight and not the best to be swinging from a jacket zip, so mine now lives in my map case to serve as both a working light and for UV-charging up the GITD markers on my compasses.

If you like Nitecore, another to consider is the TINI 2 - 18.8g/0.66 oz, but very funky UI, LCD screen and lots of power in a teeny tiny package and still light enough that it doesn't drag my zips down.
I just prefer to keep that one, and its big brother TUP in unbattered condition, so rarely carry them.

Them O-Lights run about $20+ on Amazon, yet were heavier.
I generally ignore Amazon's stats (and algorithmic pricing)...unless it was the slightly heavier 2 Pro I mentioned, instead of the 2 EOS you were looking at?
The official place has them at $18: https://www.olightstore.com/i1r-2-kit-double.html
This place has them for $15: https://olightworld.com/led-flashlights/everyday-carry/olight-i1r-2-eos-black

I've not had any problems running around with these on my smock zips, and if you get them when the deals crop up (Xmas, Easter, Halloween, Samhain, Hogmanay, Passover, and just about any occasion Olight can think of to have another sale), then they're easily worth every penny.

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 06:36:56 PM
I would think the Tube is an ideal light for this?

They are cheap.light.plastic,they recharge and have a decent ring to attach and are dimmable too.

Mine ALWAYS turn on in the pocket as well as every other light like them that I have tried but hanging from a Zipper might just be an ideal use.

Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 12:10:20 AM
  I like that TINI 2, save the price. The lockout feature would be good for a work coat like a Carhartt. As a merchandiser, currently, I wear a light weight coat that not not have the ruggedness of Carhartt zipper, thus why I was going with the lightest possible light. And if I wanted to carry it on the retractable ID badge clip I would prefer very light weight there as well.
  Will see how it fares. If it is junk I'll send it back to Amazon. They pay for shipping back with Prime.

Reason for getting the RovyVon initially was through an Amazon Vine program. We do have to pay taxes on the fair market value of items through the Vine program, and give a fair and honest review. Their lights are perty dern good, even though the last S3 aluminum is actually lighter in weight than the titanium, and read the aluminum was better for heat dissipation. I carry the titanium S3 version on a titanium clip. Dern good clip too, the snap buckle part was made from squared titanium too. Should of bought more of those, if I only knew they were going extinct.

Angel Eyes E200r was the first one I got. Had no idea the red and blue LEDs were going to be useful at work, till the situation happened, and I'm like, hmm... I wonder. So I carry it in my work satchel for when needed. The magnet is not as strong as I wished it was.And there is no lockout feature on the Angel Eyes. And not found a stiff enough sheath to carry it without the lights coming on. The clip is junk. RovyVon needs to design a batter clip for the Angel Eyes series.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 12:34:02 AM by Outback in Idaho »
¬ Outback in Idaho

Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 12:33:23 AM
I would think the Tube is an ideal light for this?

They are cheap.light.plastic,they recharge and have a decent ring to attach and are dimmable too.

Mine ALWAYS turn on in the pocket as well as every other light like them that I have tried but hanging from a Zipper might just be an ideal use.

Yes,that was the other one I was strongly considering, Had about 8 different lights I was looking at, and trying to find actual light 'weight' verses packaging weight.
¬ Outback in Idaho

gb Offline Tasky

Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 12:50:32 AM
  I like that TINI 2, save the price.
According to my records, I paid $18 USD for mine, including post-Brexit taxes and shipping, from my favourite Fenix & Nitecore supplier on Ali Express.

Never been a fan of RovyVon, myself. The form-factor is cool and all, but the way they shy away from pinning down actual specs on their website just turns me off - For the prices they charge, I'd expect them to better what the big names (and most of the small names also) put out in terms of product details.

Reply #8 on: January 21, 2022, 10:58:07 AM
  Tiki LE came in yesterday. It is definitely super light in weight. Probably weighs as much as my Fisher Backpacker pen does. Have no issues in its UI. Guess am used to RovyVon lights. :D

Got a scale finally. Backpacker pen reads 8 grams, Tiki LE at 7 grams. :think:
¬ Outback in Idaho

ca Offline buggs

Reply #9 on: January 22, 2022, 05:08:42 AM

I've not had any problems running around with these on my smock zips, and if you get them when the deals crop up (Xmas, Easter, Halloween, Samhain, Hogmanay, Passover, and just about any occasion Olight can think of to have another sale), then they're easily worth every penny.

Sorry but I lol'd at this comment.  As someone that owns far, far too many Olights it hits home quite hard.  I'm approaching a year not buying an Olight and given how many I own I likely will never again need a flashlight.  But yeah, I'm at the point of waiting for the "marketing distributor had a hangnail" sale to show up. 

Curious also if you don't mind pointing out why you think they're a hideous company?  I've tried to correct their English in their ads a number of times but they routinely ignore me. 

I have a slew of i2R's, i3T and i5T in nearly all the colors of the rainbow and I like all those.  The i2R on my keychain is several years old and I've rarely had to charge it and it performs well.  The 3/5T's are good little lights though I wish they were all i5Rs for the rechargeability and the flexible battery options.  My Seeker 2 is insanely bright and useful.  The rest I could live without. 

gb Offline Tasky

Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 09:24:29 PM
Curious also if you don't mind pointing out why you think they're a hideous company?  I've tried to correct their English in their ads a number of times but they routinely ignore me.
Aside from the obvious overpricing - Several reasons...
Their proprietary cells mean you can't use any other brand at all, even if you're caught short, and more importantly you can't charge them externally - Can't even be using the spare while charging the main. Useless for any worklight.
Their failure rate and general build quality/reliability puts them at the lower end of the average band, at best.
Their customer service has a wide reputation of being quite awful and dismissive (not sure how impolite I can go with my choice of words, here), with the notable exception of the UK/Ireland part of the franchise who do actually seem to care a great deal.
Their aggressive spam/marketing stragetgy, and extremely aggressive social media strategy is just insulting.
Their shameful targeting of only the sheeple sell-out influencers and general laymen... the latter of whom, through no fault of their own, wouldn't know a decent LED flashlight if it knocked on their door and sang 'Happy Birthday Mister President'... is utterly shameful. They pick their mindless gushing fanboys well... better even than Maglite ever did.

All this (plus several other, more minor things) combines to make for a very ugly (ie, hideous) company policy that preys on those who have yet to learn any better, while breeding a fandom that is a borderline religious cult.
They make some stuff that works for some people, but a lot of it is just more junk that you have to buy, because it's Olight, and you have to buy and adore everything that Olight puts out, because 'Fear Of Missing Out'..... At least Apple generally put out decent products that are worth enduring the closed ecosystem and the gushing fandom is fairly well deserved.

ca Offline buggs

Reply #11 on: January 23, 2022, 04:49:19 AM
Their proprietary cells mean you can't use any other brand at all, even if you're caught short, and more importantly you can't charge them externally - Can't even be using the spare while charging the main. Useless for any worklight.
Their failure rate and general build quality/reliability puts them at the lower end of the average band, at best.
Their customer service has a wide reputation of being quite awful and dismissive (not sure how impolite I can go with my choice of words, here), with the notable exception of the UK/Ireland part of the franchise who do actually seem to care a great deal.
Their aggressive spam/marketing stragetgy, and extremely aggressive social media strategy is just insulting.
Their shameful targeting of only the sheeple sell-out influencers and general laymen... the latter of whom, through no fault of their own, wouldn't know a decent LED flashlight if it knocked on their door and sang 'Happy Birthday Mister President'... is utterly shameful. They pick their mindless gushing fanboys well... better even than Maglite ever did.

All this (plus several other, more minor things) combines to make for a very ugly (ie, hideous) company policy that preys on those who have yet to learn any better, while breeding a fandom that is a borderline religious cult.
They make some stuff that works for some people, but a lot of it is just more junk that you have to buy, because it's Olight, and you have to buy and adore everything that Olight puts out, because 'Fear Of Missing Out'..... At least Apple generally put out decent products that are worth enduring the closed ecosystem and the gushing fandom is fairly well deserved.

Thanks for the informative response, it is very much appreciated.  I can take no issue with what you say other than perhaps the somewhat faint praise for Apple.  Their products are indeed decent but I still have to laugh at the planned (overplanned?  Hyperplanned?) life cycle.  Yeah, the older model still works but no one even batted an eye when they openly admitted to purposeful slowing of the devices to drive sales out of frustration.  That seems to be right along the lines of what you say about Olight.  I'd suggest their service levels are about the same as Olight too - my daughter needed a new battery on her laptop and Apple outright refused to sell her a battery without them charging $90 to change it for her.  She got a replacement via Amazon shipped, watched a YouTube video and did it herself.  The battery was less than Apple was going to charge her too.  For what it's worth her laptop is four years old.  Apple isn't interested in helping a product that "old". 

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: January 23, 2022, 09:36:32 AM
I wasn't going to comment on this thread as Outback seems to have found a light that works for him. But this is a horrible mischaracterization of Olight that I truly don't understand.

This isn't really true. I don't have them all, there may be the odd cell that actually functions that way, but I can charge every single proprietary cell from them I own on multiple chargers (18650s, rcr123s, IMR 16340, 14500 etc.) and whether or not you can use other cells in them is entirely model dependent.

What failure rate? Seriously, cited from where? I've never had an Olight fail, my S15 Baton from 2013 still works just fine and took multiple trips from my hand to concrete. None of my lights have stopped working or suffered anything but light cosmetic damage from bad drops, there's even various tests on YT where they're purposefully abused and continue to function just fine.

So where is this reputation coming from? What are you personal light failure stories?

Entirely region specific and I think this highlights something: You live in the UK by your posts and your flag icon, so you would deal with, by your own admission, a CS department that cares a great deal. Yet, your overwhelming sentiment is based on essentially franchises that you don't, and may never deal with because that's what you've gathered online?

What's insulting? The FB groups where collectors can talk to each and help each other out? All the giveaways?

They send out more emails than I'd like, but they're hardly the only ones doing so.

Sending promotional items to influencers is standard operating procedure in many, many industries including flashlights and knives. Not all of those influencers will have the integrity or knowledge to review things objectively and accurately beyond the free item received, but this just seems like why are you watching those videos to begin with? If the content does not match their normal content, that should tell you to take it with a grain of salt to say the least.

Targeting laymen, now that sounds very much like painting 'Olight fan boys' with a rather large and negative brush.

Olight is one of my favourite light brands and have the largest representation in my collection for that reason, but that isn't built on blind loyalty to substandard products. My collection contains Olight, Thrunite, Nitecore, Fenix, Rovyvon, Lumintop, Armytek, Zebralight and more. I've owned and handled a wide variety of no name and 'stamp a tool name on random crap' lights and have used my lights in personal and professional situations (for example, my Olight H1R Nova was my headlamp on a permanent nightshift where I had to be outside all year round no matter the weather and was perfect in its role).

Olight products aren't perfect, but they do make good lights, and if you want to claim that isn't the case you're going to have to do a lot better than recycling heresay you've clearly absorbed online somewhere for the most part.

The fact that you're blanketly labeling Apple products as decent, despite ridiculously high prices, planned obsolescence before even getting to their actual capability is a red flag here.

So, speak plainly, what products are junk, and why are you labeling them as such? And if you're honest with yourself, how much of what you're saying is based on your actual experiences, and how much is what you've picked up from other people?
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

Reply #13 on: January 23, 2022, 12:34:37 PM
  Victagen sells a battery charger that can dern near charge anything that is a round cell battery.
  https://www.amazon.com/Victagen-Universal-Intelligent-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B06ZZ8Y89F/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=victagen+battery+charger&qid=1642937476&sprefix=victagen+battery%2Caps%2C192&sr=8-3
  Have used that one battery charger on a plethora amount of batteries. If it fits, it charges. It even recharged dead batteries other chargers wrote off.

Thought that might help with your battery charging issues. Wished I had a cure for the corrupt internet I have to deal with every day. Lately am on a 2Kbit/second (or worse) speed. Makes me wish for dial-up on a 32K modem. :P
¬ Outback in Idaho

gb Offline Tasky

Reply #14 on: January 23, 2022, 10:32:04 PM
This isn't really true. I don't have them all, there may be the odd cell that actually functions that way, but I can charge every single proprietary cell from them I own on multiple chargers (18650s, rcr123s, IMR 16340, 14500 etc.) and whether or not you can use other cells in them is entirely model dependent.
It's maybe possible to charge some of their proprietary cells externally, but that either requires a specific model of charger with the right contacts, or the use of spacers/magnets inside the plastic o-rings. For many users, that's too much risk and faffing around, compared to standard cells that most other brands use and which readily charge in just about any half-reputable charger.
None of their proprietary 21700s or 16340s will fit any of the chargers I have, and I rarely even heard of a charger that would accept them without mods.

What failure rate? Seriously, cited from where?
Various product test and review sites, enthusiast forums (BLF, CPF, etc) and blogs, even TrustPilot.

So where is this reputation coming from? What are you personal light failure stories?
I've only owned four or five Olight models, three of which I binned, so not had much to actually go wrong in the first place.
But I don't see why I should need my own personal suffering as some sort of validation, if there are enough other people going through it and detailing their experiences already.

Entirely region specific and I think this highlights something: You live in the UK by your posts and your flag icon, so you would deal with, by your own admission, a CS department that cares a great deal. Yet, your overwhelming sentiment is based on essentially franchises that you don't, and may never deal with because that's what you've gathered online?
Olight UK, a pretty small chunk of the market and not especially indicative of the whole, seemingly still have to follow the same policy as other Olight regions, as evidenced by the string of marketing emails with questionable English. They still have to run the same weird promos as everywhere else - The weirdest one I got was when I'd just bought something, and got an email offering me a "special deal" on the exact same model but in different colours, for the exact same price I just paid... neither a deal, nor even special.

What's insulting? The FB groups where collectors can talk to each and help each other out? All the giveaways?
The level at which they pitch their marketing. They're like the Macy's/DFS of the torch world, perpetually having 'sales' where the sale price is the standard price, just without the word skills to dress it up enough.
And yes, they have lots of FB communities who praise Olight and effectively do all the marketing for them, but they're mostly the same crowd who'll buy a Classic SD and never even think about any other SAK... except the C-SD crowd won't bite your head off if you happen to disagee with them. 

They send out more emails than I'd like, but they're hardly the only ones doing so.
Oh, well that makes everything alright then...

Sending promotional items to influencers is standard operating procedure in many, many industries including flashlights and knives. Not all of those influencers will have the integrity or knowledge to review things objectively and accurately beyond the free item received, but this just seems like why are you watching those videos to begin with? If the content does not match their normal content, that should tell you to take it with a grain of salt to say the least.
The paid shills are usually the videos that come up when you look for info on new products, which is why we end up watching them.
Most of the time you'd expect a flashlight to be reviewed by someone who's into flashlights rather than, say, a carpenter whose review basically consists of, "I dunno why they sent me this, it seems OK, dunno what these bits are called or what those bits do... not sure I'd ever use it, but it was free so.... uh... thanks, I guess".... or to user 'OlightIsAwesome2307', who will praise anything to get himself some free stuff.
By contrast, those who are enthusiasts and will treat things more objectively never get a look-in, usually having to wait and buy their own when it comes out - Generally that only happens when a company is afraid of the bad reviews they already know they'll get.

Yes, it happens in many other industries and it's frowned upon by most of the enthusiasts in those, too.

Targeting laymen, now that sounds very much like painting 'Olight fan boys' with a rather large and negative brush.
No, I mean sending stuff out to people who are more easily susceptibe to coerced reviews, or who've never seen anything better than an original Maglite, or a kid just starting up a new EDC channel, rather than those more experienced users who might be more discerning and objective.
The gushing fanboys are those who subsequently buy into all that marketing. Look at how many people were desperate to get all six Obulbs, just to spell 'OLIGHT' with the boxes.

Olight is one of my favourite light brands and have the largest representation in my collection for that reason, but that isn't built on blind loyalty to substandard products. My collection contains Olight, Thrunite, Nitecore, Fenix, Rovyvon, Lumintop, Armytek, Zebralight and more. I've owned and handled a wide variety of no name and 'stamp a tool name on random crap' lights and have used my lights in personal and professional situations (for example, my Olight H1R Nova was my headlamp on a permanent nightshift where I had to be outside all year round no matter the weather and was perfect in its role).
I'm happy for you.
Not everyone who buys Olight is merely looking for something that 'just works'.

Olight products aren't perfect, but they do make good lights, and if you want to claim that isn't the case you're going to have to do a lot better than recycling heresay you've clearly absorbed online somewhere for the most part.
Lucky I didn't say that, then... heck, I believe I even recommended one of ther products my own self, right here in this thread.
It's the very heavy marketing they employ that is the main cause of my dislike, along with the other matters already discussed.

The fact that you're blanketly labeling Apple products as decent, despite ridiculously high prices, planned obsolescence before even getting to their actual capability is a red flag here.
Really? Why is that a red flag?
I'm certainly no fan of Apple and a lot of its policies, but can still acknowledge and appreciate the good stuff it does produce, even if I won't even set foot in their iStore in case I burst into flame.

So, speak plainly, what products are junk, and why are you labeling them as such? And if you're honest with yourself, how much of what you're saying is based on your actual experiences, and how much is what you've picked up from other people?
It becomes junk when it turns into a competition to see who can spend the most money on, or buy the greatest number of, flashlights that they don't really need in the first place.
And most of that is from being on their various social media groups.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #15 on: January 24, 2022, 12:01:43 AM
Come on guys, let's all step back and calm down :salute:

We all have various opinions about different manufacturers and many of us are very passionate about them as well.

Let's keep this civil :salute:

us Offline parnass

• No Life Club
  • 4x4 since '74
Reply #16 on: January 24, 2022, 04:51:00 AM
... Their aggressive spam/marketing stragetgy, and extremely aggressive social media strategy is just insulting.
Their shameful targeting of only the sheeple sell-out influencers and general laymen... the latter of whom, through no fault of their own, wouldn't know a decent LED flashlight if it knocked on their door and sang 'Happy Birthday Mister President'... is utterly shameful. They pick their mindless gushing fanboys well... better even than Maglite ever did. ..
:iagree:
Yes.  I skip over YouTube reviews of Olight lights whenever possible.
Retired engineer, author.

A man with one multitool always knows exactly which to use. A man with many multitools is never quite sure. - parnass

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%