Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Hello there

us Offline wirelessjunkie

Hello there
on: December 04, 2023, 03:57:39 AM
Hey, I'm new to this forum. Have lurked a little here and there over the years, and decided to join up recently. My main multitool interests are with Swiss Army Knives, but I also appreciate the other pliar-based tools too. Its good to have a place to have fun discussions about them.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Hello there
Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 04:17:34 AM
Welcome aboard!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline wirelessjunkie

Reply #2 on: December 04, 2023, 06:29:44 AM
Welcome aboard!
JR

Thanks, Im really enjoying digging through a lot of the old threads here. A little about myself: Ive been a lifelong knife enthusiast since I was a kid. As I've hit middle age, Ive been drawn more and more to appreciate multipurpose pocket tools, and how much easier they make my life. Swiss Army Knives have always been interesting to me, and Ive always carried one with me in some form for years. I love both Wenger and Victorinox's offerings, and between the two I tend to carry my Wengers more frequently. Glad to see there's others around here who appreciate them too.  :climber:

us Offline AzteCypher

Reply #3 on: December 04, 2023, 07:19:37 AM
Welcome wirelessjunkie.  You're going to enjoy it here

:climber:
May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Click here for cool free stuff from the Surpise Box GAW!

🏆 🚂 Train Fixer Award
-for most trains repaired using classic

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #4 on: December 04, 2023, 02:59:08 PM
Welcome to :MTO:  :cheers:

fi Online Antti Lammi

• No Life Club
  • Only Tools Matters
Reply #5 on: December 04, 2023, 03:04:23 PM
Hello wirelessjunkie and welcome to Multitool.org, i hope you enjoy our comprehensive database and knowledge what we have here on forums.

us Offline ThisAlarm7

Reply #6 on: December 04, 2023, 03:38:15 PM
Welcome!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #7 on: December 04, 2023, 04:07:56 PM
Thanks, Im really enjoying digging through a lot of the old threads here. A little about myself: Ive been a lifelong knife enthusiast since I was a kid. As I've hit middle age, Ive been drawn more and more to appreciate multipurpose pocket tools, and how much easier they make my life. Swiss Army Knives have always been interesting to me, and Ive always carried one with me in some form for years. I love both Wenger and Victorinox's offerings, and between the two I tend to carry my Wengers more frequently. Glad to see there's others around here who appreciate them too.  :climber:
When I was 10 I saw my grandfathers sak, and he asked if I liked it, of course I was like heck yeah, why are you going to get me one? So he said sure I’ll get you one when you turn 12, of course those two yrs were like the longest I ever waited, but my bday came and I didn’t care about any gifts, I just wanted my own sak! Needless to say I ended up loosing it in the wood, yet the following year I was running through the woods and tripped, when I sat up I saw something that looked a little out of place so I moved a few leafs and sure enough there it was, in its leather sheath, yeah it was a little dirty, especially the sheath but I got it back! I still have it to this day, when my grandfather passed I got his sak, my corkscrew broke on mine so someone on here used his and replaced it, I then also used a tool off of it to customize another sak, so no matter what there’s a piece of him, I even had the two scales glued to a piece of wood because he used to be in the Air Force and he engraved our last name into it, so that sits with the other knives on display!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #8 on: December 05, 2023, 01:57:31 PM
Hello and welcome aboard !   :cheers:

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #9 on: December 13, 2023, 01:10:34 AM
Glad to have you on the team, pull up a chair

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

us Offline charlie fox

Reply #10 on: December 13, 2023, 01:40:48 PM
Welcome to the madness!  :hatsoff: :drink: :hatsoff: :woohoo:
"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #11 on: December 21, 2023, 01:05:13 AM
Hey, I'm new to this forum. Have lurked a little here and there over the years, and decided to join up recently. My main multitool interests are with Swiss Army Knives, but I also appreciate the other pliar-based tools too. Its good to have a place to have fun discussions about them.
Glad you decided to join in. Welcome!

:cheers: :salute:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD