Newest additions from Seoul
« on: May 30, 2010, 06:22:29 PM »
I went to Seoul 2 weeks ago, and picked up these nice things:
1. L-R: Super Timer NIB, compared with a Timekeeper I got last year. Collection is complete now.
2. Another view.
3. Super Timer (a Swiss Champ with clock scales and no toothpick) NIB, upclose.
4. Timekeeper I got last year up close.
5. L-R: Nomad Dual Density and Trekker/Trailmaster. I got the Nomad Dual Density as a gift when I gave the shop owner a 2008 last production run 1961 pattern Soldier:
6. Close up of blade markings on Trekker/Trailmaster. Is this a contract overrun blade for Dutch Army?