Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[Gone] Atwood Ti Poltergeist / Solid Ti Dice / ScrapYard / Grayman Dua / H&K

00 Offline symphonyincminor

-  PayPal (I'll pick up the fees) and CONUS only, please.
  -  First 'I'll take it' gets it
  -  USPS postage and delivery confirmation included (insurance is extra)
  -  These items are posted on multiple forums....

Peter Atwood Dice - 2 solid stonewashed titanium dice. New in package with one (1) card and bag. Duplicate in my collection so they gotta go. $85 shipped for the pair

Peter Atwood Poltergeist - full-sized blue anodized titanium version. Only a couple dozen made. Brand new in bag with original paracord and card. Really don't want to let this one go..... $155 shipped

Grayman Dua - $265 shipped

Like new in original packaging. Knife is completely DLC coated with carbon fiber front scale. The blade, titanium lock, titanium liner, pocket clip, pivot screw, and standoffs.... totally blacked-out in DLC. Features a 4.5mm thick S30V blade and titanium framelock. Really over-built edged tool. Paid $325 directly from Grayman. Never carried and only used to open a few envelopes. Absolutely rock solid lockup in all directions and perfect blade centering. Probably the smoothest knife I own in my collection (thanks to the pivot bushing, similar to a Sebenza). I just prefer larger knives, so this one is on the chopping block.

Lock up (Surefire M4 helping out)

Scrap Yard Knife Works Boot Dagger - $60 shipped

Exclusive Tanker Gray color only offered at this years Blade Show. New / unused in original cardboard sheath. Specs: blade length: 3 1/2" double-edged 3/16" thick Sandvik 12c27. Not a mark on it. Cool little knife, but it just doesn't fit into my current collection. Also, please keep in mind your local laws when purchasing this (i.e. the responsibility is all yours once the knife hits the post office).

H&K Conspiracy - $40 shipped

Used (but not abused) in my workshop briefly. Beefy titanium framelock. Couple marks on the blade coating and titanium by nothing major at all. I took some 2000 grit sandpaper and carefully smoothed and rounded the sharp edges near they rear lanyard hole (see pics). I sent it back to Benchmade before deciding to sell it to have them give it a full tune-up (extremely sharp fresh edge, oiled, new screws, etc.). Solid lock up with no play in either direction. Tough-as-nails knife for the price point.

3M 7800S (L) respirator mask

Brand new in-the-box 3M 7800S (size: large). Comes with all original paperwork, filter adapters, and qty: 2 P100 Particulate filters. There's a lot of different configurations that this respirator can be set up for (gas mask, etc.). Never used - just opened for the pictures below.

Retails for $421 from 3M (Google yields slightly better pricing from reputable distributors). $235 shipped

Link to official 3M product listing for full specs

Box (front)

Box (back)

In original 3M bag

Mask front (lens protector intact)

Mask back

Included filters and adapters

Everything!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:30:24 PM by AHB »

Seems I can't modify the original post, so here is some updated pricing (I posted these on another forum and they should go quick):

Grayman Dua: $289
Dice: $99
Poltergeist: $175
Scrapyard: $65
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 05:20:14 PM by symphonyincminor »

Here's what's left:

Atwood Ti Dice (2): $79
Atwood blue Ti Poltergeist: $145

ALL SOLD

Donations