Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox Spirit S BO $65.98 shipped to U.S.

mrynnr · 100 · 1302

us Offline ITGeek

Re: Victorinox Spirit S BO $65.98 shipped to U.S.
Reply #90 on: February 02, 2014, 12:58:41 AM
Same here, i just received mine. Was the cap crimper spirit x model with molle sheath not a spirit s.

Disappointing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

us Offline burnside

Reply #91 on: February 02, 2014, 06:43:33 PM
Got mine yesterday, and it is indeed the Spirit X with the blast cap crimper and green molle sheath. It's definitely not the S.

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #92 on: February 02, 2014, 09:17:34 PM
Wow, that is quite different from their description and their picture.  Plus the fact that some of you on here asked them what will be received and was told it match that picture!

Is anyone going to leave them negative feedback or email them and let them know what you received vs advertised to see what they would say?

Just curious to know what they would say if emailed.

us Offline rickinFL

Reply #93 on: February 02, 2014, 10:43:26 PM
Once again I did what I thought was the right move.  Rather than deal with a shady seller I turned around and sold this once again at very near cost to a fellow multitool member.  I'd rather pass on a good deal and be done with it than wait for a refund.

us Offline burnside

Reply #94 on: February 02, 2014, 11:27:32 PM
I would do the same as rick. Not worth dealing with them anymore at this point. Judging by the amount of negative feedback that they have received in the past 12 months (over 600 I believe), another negative feedback wouldn't make a difference. They are a super high volume seller, and negative feedback is just part of their business and it does not make a difference to them (even if it is in the hundreds). Contacting them would just be a waste of time.

I'm satisfied with the product, just not the seller's false advertising. They just aren't worth the time or the effort to bother with at this point.

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #95 on: February 02, 2014, 11:29:45 PM
I am not saying that you have to return it, I just wondered if anyone contacted them to tell them it isnt what they advertised and even stated it was to see what they tell you!

us Offline burnside

Reply #96 on: February 03, 2014, 01:27:18 AM
I am not saying that you have to return it, I just wondered if anyone contacted them to tell them it isnt what they advertised and even stated it was to see what they tell you!

I probably should let them know if somebody else hasn't already done so. They deal in such large quantities of product that there is a chance they honestly did not know that it was not the Spirit S in the description and in the photo.

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #97 on: February 03, 2014, 03:25:10 AM

I probably should let them know if somebody else hasn't already done so. They deal in such large quantities of product that there is a chance they honestly did not know that it was not the Spirit S in the description and in the photo.

Yeah, I doubt it!  If they looked at the tool or case at all, they would have seen it is different than the pic! I just think they new but you might get a better idea if it was mentioned to them and see what their reply is! :)

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #98 on: February 03, 2014, 04:39:54 AM
I will leave negative feedback but i doubt it will discourage anyone from buying from them.  The positive is, it was a good deal on a BO X so I will keep it and not buy anything from them again.  Another positive is we now all know this seller is shady or doesnt do their part in knowing what they are selling so we can all make an informed decision whether or not to buy from them.  I'm happy with the tool and it sure it great in hand.

@MrWhippy I cannot wait to see how this tool works for you.   
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Victorinox Spirit S BO $65.98 shipped to U.S.
Reply #99 on: February 03, 2014, 08:49:07 PM
Just got mine today! As much as it sucks that it wasn't an S I can't complain much. This thing is sweet! I like the Molle sheath. Definitely a good buy. No regrets for me. My RT will have some pocket time competition.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 08:51:28 PM by mrynnr »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $139.46
PayPal Fees: $8.05
Net Balance: $131.41
Below Goal: $168.59
Site Currency: USD