Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Police Need Multi Tool Training 6499

No Life Club Posts: 1,887 I know you are, but what am I?
Re: Police Need Multi Tool Training
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2017, 04:11:54 AM »
Duly noted :salute:

:rofl:

Without POL, pilots are pedestrians.
Head Turd Polisher Administrator He who has the most nuts, wins! Posts: 57,622 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2017, 01:23:24 PM »
he has a history of doing that....  ::)

Unfortunately he wasn't brave enough to have called my boss at the time- he would have really enjoyed that!   >:D

Def

NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!

NEW PRODUCTS ADDED DAILY!
New User Posts: 2
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2017, 01:30:50 AM »
Some don't even have time to do proper firearms/batons/gear use training/security/maintenance.

Not personal experience but that's what I hear from friends in different law enforcement branches(?).

Yes as a Retired Police Officer I will tell you that other than the recert one time a year most Police Officers don't even touch their firearm other than resting your hand on it LOL, I always thought that we should get more training but Departments don't like shelling out money for training or ammo with the prices that ammo is these day's....
Head Turd Polisher Administrator He who has the most nuts, wins! Posts: 57,622 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2017, 12:11:24 AM »
Some don't even have time to do proper firearms/batons/gear use training/security/maintenance.

Not personal experience but that's what I hear from friends in different law enforcement branches(?).

Yes as a Retired Police Officer I will tell you that other than the recert one time a year most Police Officers don't even touch their firearm other than resting your hand on it LOL, I always thought that we should get more training but Departments don't like shelling out money for training or ammo with the prices that ammo is these day's....

Silly budgets....

I suppose that is what it all comes down to though-police could/should get more training in a lot of things, but there's just no one willing to pay for it, and even if there was, teaching them how to use a pair of pliers is probably way down the priority list!

Def

NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!

NEW PRODUCTS ADDED DAILY!
No Life Club Posts: 4,832 Hook enthusiast
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2017, 12:24:45 AM »

Silly budgets....

I suppose that is what it all comes down to though-police could/should get more training in a lot of things, but there's just no one willing to pay for it, and even if there was, teaching them how to use a pair of pliers is probably way down the priority list!

Def
I definitely agree with grant.  :ahhh  :ahhh :ahhh

Hooked, like everyone else. :D

Small knives do what big knives do, just slower.

My 30 day pen challenge! Pretty(?) Pictures inside:
Official 30 Day Pen Challenge!

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
October Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: $131.00
PayPal Fees: $8.08
Net Balance: $122.92
Below Goal: $152.08
Site Currency: USD
45% 
October Donations

Community Links