Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Continental Tire Bottle Opener 467

No Life Club Posts: 2,246
Continental Tire Bottle Opener
« on: April 27, 2017, 01:28:00 AM »
I recently got this from a job fair I attended about a week ago to help with a demonstration with some of our equipment my instructor had set up at the community college I attend, at Continental Tire's table. I'd been hoping some company would be giving out something along the lines of a Vic Classic (after seeing what a lot of the items I've got at job fairs and the like cost to be imprinted, a Classic would cost along those lines), but this is close enough.      Continental has had Zippo and Vic knives made for them, so I might just thread one of them onto the split ring when I find it.

It's pretty lightweight, and probably made from zamac or aluminum, not steel as a magnet won't stick to it.  The only reason I picked this up was for my one-piece tool collection.   I'm sure if I used it, it would deform. The Vic bottle opener does its job when I need it.     

2017-04-26_07-26-44 by cody6268, on Flickr

Global Moderator Point Of No Return Posts: 35,985
Re: Continental Tire Bottle Opener
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 11:04:26 AM »
 :tu:
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 17,858 Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Re: Continental Tire Bottle Opener
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 12:21:34 PM »
I recently got this from a job fair I attended about a week ago to help with a demonstration with some of our equipment my instructor had set up at the community college I attend, at Continental Tire's table. I'd been hoping some company would be giving out something along the lines of a Vic Classic (after seeing what a lot of the items I've got at job fairs and the like cost to be imprinted, a Classic would cost along those lines), but this is close enough.      Continental has had Zippo and Vic knives made for them, so I might just thread one of them onto the split ring when I find it.

It's pretty lightweight, and probably made from zamac or aluminum, not steel as a magnet won't stick to it.  The only reason I picked this up was for my one-piece tool collection.
   I'm sure if I used it, it would deform. The Vic bottle opener does its job when I need it.     

2017-04-26_07-26-44 by cody6268, on Flickr

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
February Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: $270.00
PayPal Fees: $17.10
Net Balance: $252.90
Below Goal: $47.10
Site Currency: USD