Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Firearms...the original multi tool?

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: Firearms...the original multi tool?
Reply #90 on: November 09, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
Quote from: GrandpaPatch

Fair point.  :pok: But then, we wouldn't have much to say on this forum because we all know that SAK's are the best MT there is and the only advantage to 'those other MTs' is a bigger pair of pliers:twak:  :whistle:
Blasphemy, Patch! :viking:

There are tons of fantastic conversations about excellent tools that dwarf SAKs in real-work capability. I love my SAKs, but I can't honestly say they can compete with pliers based tools. And if you can't move passed thinking Vics are the best thing on Earth, then get a Swisstool/Spirit They are pretty good and make SAKs look like things people, who don't do a lot of hard work, would use. :pok: :D
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

us Offline GrandpaPatch

Reply #91 on: November 09, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
 :like: :climber: :multi: I do own a x2 Leatherman and a Gerber. I was just in 'a mood' when I threw that out trying to be funny. I have been up since yesterday morning and am still going without a nap or 'dozing off' in my chair. It is one of the fine arts that I have not mastered yet. Voice communication is so much easier. You can easily pick up on someone tone, tempo, facial expressions. I frequently forget that when I am typing. In my mind it is funny, sarcastic, very serious, whatever the conversation calls for. However, it does not come across in the typed words. I need to work on that. I am sorry if anyone has taken offense and will 'flog' myself later. :woohoo:
The SAK Whittling Club |
Is it better to carry a 'paddle' or to be "up a creek" without one?

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #92 on: November 09, 2018, 03:34:48 PM
 :cheers:

I couldn't agree more about posts being quite empty of vocal nuance.  :iagree:
I'm sure some of my, 36-48hr with no-sleep, posts don't quite come off as intended. :ahhh

Thank you for the clarification, Patch! :salute:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%