I combined two rather broken and beaten up MP600s to build this one, and then snagged a broken Diesel (jaws loose and worthless) for the scissors, saw, and large flat driver. (The original flat driver I moved to a needle-nosed "remgrit" MP600). I reshaped the jaws with my 12" disc sander and then hand filed it to the final shape. The Diesel tools were filed by hand to fit the MP600 frame. The clip was an ebay Purchase. It's a titanium zero tolerance deep-carry clip. They're all over the 'bay. I tossed the screws it came with. I drilled slightly larger than 4-40, and then ran a 4-40 tap through it ever so gently. Used a drill press to drill and to start the tap. Because the handles are hardened, you'll need a carbide bit to drill, and a tap will likely break if you attempt to tap it at the proper diameter. The 4-40 screws I chucked in the drill press and hit with a file to reduce the diameter of the screw heads so they'd fit through the opening in the handle. Some blue locktite and I was done. Also the file has been sharpened into a scraper blade.
This is likely going to become my EDC now. I do have a needle-nosed Remgrit MP600 in which I removed the can opener and replaced it with a large flat driver. I fitted it with a different style clip, and that one has been my EDC for some time. I like this new style of clip MUCH better, however. It doesn't catch and get stuck in my pocket as much, and it looks a lot nicer. So I'll be upgrading that one too eventually, and then can pick my EDC based on whether I feel like needle or blunt nosed, or if I might need to use a metal-cutting saw blade.