Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

( FOUND ) WTB: A couple of sets of used but nice 91mm scales with straight pin or Plus

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
I am looking for a couple of used but in very good shape 91mm scales.  They don't have to be the Plus version as long as they have the straight pin cutout but will consider the Plus ones too.  Color not real important, just looking for ones in good shape!

Contact me if you have any cheap sets just laying around or want to work out a trade deal for some!  I have some extra sak's!

Thx.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:30:07 PM by sir_mike »

us Offline detron

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Tool Carrying Linux User
I am looking for a couple of used but in very good shape 91mm scales.  They don't have to be the Plus version as long as they have the straight pin cutout but will consider the Plus ones too.  Color not real important, just looking for ones in good shape!

Contact me if you have any cheap sets just laying around or want to work out a trade deal for some!  I have some extra sak's!

Thx.

I have some.  PM inbound in a few miunutes
If I can help, let me know 

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.

Thx.

I have some.  PM inbound in a few miunutes

I sent you a reply to the PM.

Thx.

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Found!  Detron hooked me up with a bunch of sets. 

Please lock this up!

Thx.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24